The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

I just watched every episode of Community in the past 4 days and 5 nights, and it's just amazing. Troy's breakdown from meeting LeVar Burton was probably my favorite thing out of the whole series. Last week's episode was good, but nothing really made me legit lol.

I think I need to do the same for Parks and Rec next.

The television season is almost nearing the end.

NBC released its finale dates for most of its series, and what stands out is an hourlong finale for Community on May 12 with Josh Holloway and hourlongs for Parks and Recreation and The Office.

30 Rock will also be celebrating its 100th episode on April 21 with a one-hour edition as "TGS, the show-within-the-show, faces the prospect that its 100th episode may be its last. A new corporate boss, a star in hiding and a mind-altering gas leak may doom America's fourth-favorite Friday night sketch comedy show."

The Event, which returned from its hiatus Monday, ends its season (or will it be the series?) on May 23.

• 2 weeks later...

The big four of the Thursday comedy block have all officially been renewed. Fuck yeah!

Neither Perfect Couples nor Outsourced have been renewed yet. I won't cry if both fall to the wayside; I don't think Perfect Couples will see a second season but who knows with Outsourced.

I'm still flabbergasted that Outsourced lasted more than two episodes.

In a world where Two and a Half Men is the highest rated sitcom on TV, nothing should flabbergast you when it comes to the general public's TV viewing.

Community on Netflix! Yay!

Canadian Netflix almost seems worth it now.

Plus if you're like me you'll watch the entire first season in a week, and still be able to opt out before your free trial ends.

Speaking of, as far as the second season goes, would I miss much if I jumped right in next week, or should I make an effort to watch the rest of the second season first?

Watch in order. Don't just jump in where it is now. You'll totally be rewarded for it.

And the 3 shows of the big 4 were great once again. 30 Rock was fun, Community wasn't their best effort, but still quite strong, and Parks and Rec won the night, easily.

Watch in order. Don't just jump in where it is now. You'll totally be rewarded for it.

This man speaks truth.

Just watched Community, thought it was meh. Hopefully it picks back up as the season winds down.

This past episode wasn't so hot but with the streak that they have been having, it was inevitable that we'd get a dud. I'm hoping for another great one next week though.

No episode with a bit like Britta's attempt at making a Britney Spears song up and instead coming up with an incoherent version of a Christina Aguilera song can be considered a dud.

• Like 1