What have you been playing this week?

Benji

Playing Final Fantasy on my iPhone is strangely fun. The speedy at which it moves is wonderful.

Also, has anyone else got a Steam account? Trying to use it properly and move over my disc games on it over to a digital format. Username is benjirino if anyone is interesting in building an EWB community on it.

Playing Final Fantasy on my iPhone is strangely fun. The speedy at which it moves is wonderful.

Also, has anyone else got a Steam account? Trying to use it properly and move over my disc games on it over to a digital format. Username is benjirino if anyone is interesting in building an EWB community on it.

I do, and I will add you. But the only games I have are Civ V and Team Fortress 2.

Do we have a Steam thread so we can all add each other and compile names?

Not since Stoker streamlined all the online talk into that one thread which died pretty soon after.

PC Megathread revival FTW! Or made by a different person caus the old one was made by one 'Jack Mehoff' and I refuse to see that amongst the topic starters.

Anyone played Portal on PC/Mac? I never play action games on desktop/notebook computers, but I'm contemplating it, since it's only £7 on Steam and I want new games for it.

Also contemplating whether to buy Civ 5 or wait for a deal.

I've pretty much just played Duke Nukem lately, I'm amazed I've got as far as I have. Hopefully it'll be complete by the weekend.

Anyone played Portal on PC/Mac? I never play action games on desktop/notebook computers, but I'm contemplating it, since it's only £7 on Steam and I want new games for it.

Also contemplating whether to buy Civ 5 or wait for a deal.

I've pretty much just played Duke Nukem lately, I'm amazed I've got as far as I have. Hopefully it'll be complete by the weekend.

Let me know when you get Civ 5!

Speaking of Portal. I want to play the original before getting highly-rated sequel is The Orange Box any good as a whole on PS3?

It's only €12.49, but still I don't want to buying duds.

Portal is amazing. HL2 might be one of my favourite games, plus the expansions are brilliant. As for TF2, I've never played it. Keep in mind though, that I have Portal and HL2 on the PC, so I can't compare it with the PS3. But yeah, get it.

A Steam summer sale is heavily rumoured to be on the horizon at some point in the next few days, so it would definitely be advisable to wait on any potential purchases in case a deal comes up. Portal and Civ 5 have been on sale several times before, so you could almost guarantee that they would be discounted again at some stage.