NCAA Football 12

Blaze09

I'm not a huge Notre Dame fan but I think that's gonna be my first really serious Dynasty this year. Gonna move them into the Big 12 maybe with one other team for a conf. championship game. Was considering just adding them to the ACC but geographically it just didn't make sense to me.

Want to see if I can make them as good as every Notre Dame fan expects them to be. Or something. Could be fun.

I tried a Journeyman game but I think coach progression may ultimately need to be tweaked. Too many A Coaches too fast. Too easy to build up prestige. Games were fun though didn't take away from anything really. Just sort of silly.

I got it figured out.

Oh, and I take back everything I said about the Pistol/Revolver. Once you take all the read option out, it's fairly awesome. You get the extra time from shotgun, and can still hand off and run downhill.

You've discovered the key to the whole offense. I loved the plays that playbook had but couldn't stand that half of it was trash. Without those stupid reads .... it's actually a really good mix.

Still prefer either A&M or FSU's offense though (bias probably ensures that though)

I'm really thinking about shuffling the conferences based on geography first and moving down the list in terms of quality of program etc etc .... I'm also going to edit the BCS tie-ins for more accurate and fair reflections once this is done.

Anyone want to chip in or sound board with me ? I already know my pre-existing bias in certain areas probably won't allow me to do this in a fair manner.

I'm thinking Pitt/ND into either the Big East or Big 10 .... I'm also thinking Maryland/BC to the Big East to make room for Florida/USF into the ACC ....

Got some SEC changes too ... and of course, some Big 12 but some more tinkering is needed. I do like the MWC I'm coming up with though.

Put us (Notre Dame) in the Big 10. I know they're Big East for every other sport, but we pretty much have a Big-10 schedule anyway, what with yearly match-ups against Michigan, Michigan State, and Purdue.

In my game I put BC, Miami, and Virginia Tech back in the Big East after a couple years (and gave them back their BCS Automatic bid).

Yeah, I've found passing to be a lot more difficult compared to Madden, I find myself running the ball a whole lot as I'm really hesitant to throw to even a wide open receiver incase he doesn't bother jumping for it and it sails past his face, incase a linebacker or safety comes from nowhere and leaps above him to catch it or my person favourite, it hits him square on in the face.

Got a new dynasty going with USF, think I'm going to enjoy this one.

Edited by McDanlad's