NCAA Football 12

Blaze09

Fuck the royal mail, hasn't arrived today, any, ukers get yours yet?

360 your getting it on? Cause I really, really want this. Can't get on that website for some reason :|

How's the Coaching Carousel? Looks pretty cool

Edited by DJ Ice

Crazy first season with Penn State. Only played two games because I wanted to build up realistically or whatever but whatever :pervert:

I dropped our opening game against Bama for a more manageable one against ASU which we won by 7. The first half of our season the schedule was a straight up joke with ASU being the only real challenge. Managed to sign the top quarterback in the nation too which is nice. He probably won't be getting anytime though till his junior or RS sophmore season. McGloin has been a beast. He sits right outside the top 10 for all passers in the NCAA.

Eastern Mich., Temple and Indiana both went down after ASU. Purdue was up next and that was our first close game since ASU but we managed to pull ahead by a touchdown in the fourth and win it getting us to 6-0 or 7-0 whatever. I played against Iowa and grinded em out. Our line is great and I was able to get decent push and run it on em for a 21-7 victory. Northwestern got rolled the next week. And Illinois there after. Two of the easier big ten teams.

Week 10 was a bye and then the eat of the schedule came in. I was literally shitting my pants pressing sim away at Nebraska but we came ahead by a field goal and somehow managed to win it. We were literally shooting up the BCS. The only problem , us sitting at number 7, was Ohio State and Wisconsin. Numbers 3 and 1 respectively. And our next two opponents. I played the game against Ohio State away and managed to win leading to the final week against the just defeated Wisconsin. We came in at number 1. We left winning by one field goal leaving us undefeated for the regular season somehow :w00t:

As far as end of season recruiting goes we just fell from 1 to 3 in the top classes ranking. We have just as many 5 star recruits as any other team and more 4 stars then anyone else minus TCU and Notre Dame. USC just has a shit load of 3 stars and only one less 4 star recruit. Fuckers.

As far as the coaching carousal it looks really cool. Got a shitload of goals some longterm some short term. Yet to fail any and have already passed 3 so my job is well secured at the moment. Got the win 12 games in one season and the 10 games in one season goals met as well as the signing 10 4 * prospects. One thing I like is that some of the loftier goals have no negative results if you don't achieve them just positive. While the more manageable ones and the ones you should be accomplishing them have far greater negative impact. I like. You can check out everyones job security too which is neat. Iowa only went 6-6 and there coach has the lowest security in the Big Ten with Hoke at Michigan right ahead of him as they finished 7-5. It seems to be working too since Zook at Illinois finished 7-5 and they're stoked with him. No complaints there I was worried that it wouldn't be able to account for predicted success so well but it totally is. Other coaches in noticeable danger include NC state coach Tom O'Brien with just 29% security after finishing 5-7. Muschamp is in trouble at Florida too after going 3-9. Yikes.

So far I'm a big fan. Gameplay is great this year too as most have probably seen in the demo. No complaints there. Having a really good time with it this year. One thing I wished was that the coach creator had more options. You can basically have one of five faces which is sort of lame but whatever. A real trivial complain though.

National Championship here we come!

...or we can lose the conference championship to Nebraska and get sent to the Fiesta bowl instead :crying:

Also Stephen Garcia won the Heisman

Edited by rocksta

Viewing my first Coaching Carousel deffinitely staying with Penn State but it's fucking cool. Some movement but not a lot of unnecessary movement. A lot of advancement to the OC or DC which is nice too.

Spurrier retired got replaced by his OC. Tom O'Brien got fired from NC State and Northwestern (Who had a great season) DC Mike Hankwitz got hired. Just really really cool and really really happy this year.

Got some stupid offers though >_>

No I dont really want to be the Head Coach at San Jose State or the DC at Tulsa right now. Can't wait to do a Journeyman game though holy shit.

Edited by rocksta