NCAA Football 12

Blaze09

I'd be down for a PS3 dynasty.

That video blew my mind, All that other fluff BS is just a bonus rather than a disappointment.

I don't know if any of you guys play RTG or even like it all that much but it's a favourite of mine and I hear they've revamped it this year, Looking forward to details on that.

Coaching Carousel is great. I hated that Joe Pa never left Penn State during my sixty-year career. dry.gif

I assume they just took him to a taxidermist, then propped him up on the sidelines.

You mean thats not what they do with JoePa now?

and i usually get this and madden for the 360. The PS3 reverses the one pass/throw ball away button...I always get nailed with intentional grounding :angry:

I'm up for a PS3 dynasty. I'm looking forward to making my own personal conferences. I can do a set based on cluster analysis that I did for a statistics course or have the conferences be more region-specific and give all the bigger states (Texas, Florida, California, etc.) their own conferences. It would also be cool if we can bring up as many 1-AA schools as we want.

The best part with truly customisable conferences is that we can have an OD conference with UCLA, NC State and everyone's favourite team and have regular user games.

It's only gonna be released in North America, so I don't know about the 360's regions, but looks like you're gonna need a PS3.

July 12th, I think.

Speaking of which, any of the UK users here know a good site to import this cheaply?

Just having a look, amazon.co.uk has NCAA 11 available. I imagine this has been released they'll have '12 available on their as well.

Or even better, we can have everybody in their own conference and the only time we get bogged down waiting for user v user games is during bowl week! :shifty:

Or at least keep all the folks separated by time zones. That way someone in the UK doesn't have to get on at 3am after a night of drinking to play someone in America.

Yeah!

And we'll be teams in conferences that have nothing to do with each other, so that the only way we'll ever play against each other is if we're ranked #1 and #2 at the end of the year, or if by some random chance we end up in the same random bowl game!

Suck it!