NCAA Football 12

Blaze09

That's the stupidest thing I've read all day, and I'm involved in Frisky Dingo Mafia.

It wasn't addressed to you, so it doesn't fucking matter where you're from. Congratulations on figuring out that anything someone says to a person can be applied to you if you tweak it enough so that it does. Outstanding.

I was talking to Dan, and it was a joke, and I hate you.

You wouldn't have this problem if your country had adopted proper football.

We have, It's just not mainstream yet.

Anything above the local paper is a wasteland at this point.

I play and the Brit Bowl was on Sky Sports this year. (Y)

Quick wiki search, oh snap, the Brit Bowl was at the Keepmoat? Might have to look into going this year if they do it again.

You wouldn't have this problem if your country had adopted proper football.

We have, It's just not mainstream yet.

Anything above the local paper is a wasteland at this point.

I play and the Brit Bowl was on Sky Sports this year. (Y)

Admittedly that's pretty awesome, Previous statement retracted about the media exposure of the local version sport in both continents being the same.

I guess we are still a few years away from having our games on TV and by then I'll be one of those guys that say "I wish we had televised games when I was playing" :(

and yeah, This thread's kind of stalled because there's no new news - Hurry up EA, Find more ways to disappoint us.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, this demo is pretty sweet, on my second game I made the step up to all american. I was texas against oregon 10 down with 1:40 to go, my return guy nailed a 90 yard td return then we recovered an onside, only for me to throw a pick on the verge of fg range :(

I had a game in which I was up four, then down three with 2 minutes left. I returned the kick for a TD, then let them drive for a TD with about 40 seconds left and I unleashed two bombs, the second of which had some massively blown coverage and got the go-ahead score.

FSU's offense is either one of my favorite video game offenses ever, or they're going to be really good this year. Maybe both.

FSU's offense is either one of my favorite video game offenses ever, or they're going to be really good this year. Maybe both.

Both ...

and yes Lonnie Pryor is fantastic.

Just downloaded it last night, but no time to dive into it yet. It looks amazing though.