"Stone Cold" Steve Austin

Vader

DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT

Jerry "The King" Lawler

NON-PLAYABLE SUPERSTARS

Ricardo Rodriguez

Justin Roberts

Michael Cole

So.. I am going to be pre-ordering this now, that legends roster is friggin' amazing and The Rock is a good enough exclusive to lay down five dollars for.

I'd rather see Cole on the cover over Ryder.

Lies, all lies.

I honestly intend to get the "People's edition" should it win in the voting (seems to be) anyway. For all I know, though, they could pull what they did last year, and put Bret Hart on the cover for us canadian's >_>

NON-PLAYABLE SUPERSTARS

Ricardo Rodriguez

Justin Roberts

Michael Cole

So I won't be able to have a Ricardo Rodriguez and Michael Cole team dominate the tag division? BOO!

NON-PLAYABLE SUPERSTARS

Ricardo Rodriguez

Justin Roberts

Michael Cole

So I won't be able to have a Ricardo Rodriguez and Michael Cole team dominate the tag division? BOO!

...what tag team division? :shifty:

• Like 2

NON-PLAYABLE SUPERSTARS

Ricardo Rodriguez

Justin Roberts

Michael Cole

Well, people have found artwork of Cole in his orange singlet on the WWE '12 website. I wouldn't be surprised if he was DLC or unlockable..

NON-PLAYABLE SUPERSTARS

Ricardo Rodriguez

Justin Roberts

Michael Cole

...what tag team division? :shifty:

I'd make a tag team division for the purpose of having Hell's Announcers dominating it.

Wow, they actually made individual trons for Husky Harris and Mason Ryan specifically for the game. They also saddled them with awful, generic production music...shame as this would have been our one chance at getting a crystal clear WWE version of We Are One.

Edited by kbusch22

Wow, they actually made individual trons for Husky Harris and Mason Ryan specifically for the game. They also saddled them with awful, generic production music...shame as this would have been our one chance at getting a crystal clear WWE version of We Are One.

There is a crystal-clear version of WWE's We Are One edit.

Edited by TenaciousG

Yes...but it was established last year that ripping themes onto the 360 kinda sucks because they become obnoxiously loud. Hoping they've fixed that but I'm not too optimistic.

Still can't wait to hear about WWE Universe changes, the gameplay has looked extremely crisp so far. Everybody's finisher appears to be spot on as well.

To be fair, the music they gave Husky is the music Ryan just debuted on Superstars....and yeah, Punk's Nexus used We Are One maybe twice? Just use This Fire Burns. I'm sure THQ have done shit all for the custom music thing, but adjusting with Audacity doesn't take too long.