WWE '12

Guest rasko

THE CUUUUUBE!

That's a lot funnier in my head when I type it as the aliens from Toy Story. "THE CLAAAAAW!"

I'm curious what the 23 belts are. I wonder if they'll have old versions of the WWE Title, like the Undisputed Championship or Winged Eagle. Or perhaps we'll even get lucky and the classic IC Title will be in. I'd much rather have classic designs for existing belts than silly shit like the DX Championship.

THE CUUUUUBE!

That's a lot funnier in my head when I type it as the aliens from Toy Story. "THE CLAAAAAW!"

I'm curious what the 23 belts are. I wonder if they'll have old versions of the WWE Title, like the Undisputed Championship or Winged Eagle. Or perhaps we'll even get lucky and the classic IC Title will be in. I'd much rather have classic designs for existing belts than silly shit like the DX Championship.

I think they have classic titles in it; I know for a fact that the European title is in - I think the Undisputed title is in, too. Couple that in with the fact you can turn on and off any titles you want for Universe mode, it'll be interesting to see what titles they actually have.

Yeah, I dig the idea of turning off the Spinner and IC Titles and using Winged Eagle and the Retro belt. Not that it really matters in the grand scheme of if the game is worth playing, but it's a nice touch if they're in.

Wasn't going to pre-order this but after the info recently it seems pretty cool, so yeah pre-ordered it better be good.77 on the roster including DLC, most since No Mercy I think.

Edited by BK2010

Last year, I actually tried to unlock people regularly until it got cumbersome at which point I used my Fan Axxess unlock code. I might use that code right out of the box this year (assuming it's still an option). Not to take away from the challenge of unlocking people - but I'm just SO eager to start my Universe game. A million ideas floating around.

• Like 1

Aye, I did use Fan Axxess last year straight out of the box purely because I was so keen to do Universe mode and wanted everyone at my disposal. As a result though, I only ended up playing RtWM once (with Christian) for about 3 hours and then I never bothered with it again.