WWE '12

Guest rasko

Started universe mode, had a main event of Cena/Ryder Vs. Truth and Miz, which turned into a handicap match against Truth, which I won using Cena. Afterwards, Miz and David Otunga laid out Cena and Ryder. The next week the main event was Cena/Ryder Vs. Miz/Otunga/McGuillicutty. Miz' team wins, and on Superstars of all places, I play as Alex Riley and beat Drew McIntyre. After, Regal and Miz beat me down, so on Smackdown, I'm using Regal against Zeke, and Riley beats down Zeke, turning heel. WTF?

I need to get some female CAWS, Smackdown was basically Layla Vs. Michelle McCool on the women's side, so I traded Eve over to Smackdown. Maryse has beaten Beth Phoenix over on Raw twice, once due to Kelly Kelly attacking Beth. But I'd like to get some more women involved, and have both brands have a good women's division. Unfortunately, the PSN sucks, and the one Katie Lea CAW I downloaded was pretty shitty.

Also, do you guys play all the matches, or just whatever interest you guys? I usually play just whatever interests me, but for PPV's, I wanna edit the cards my own way, except for the World title matches.

If you're on the 360, you have to use the right joystick. Push it upwards, then move it downwards when it prompts you to do so. You'll have to do it a few times, unless your opponent is just out cold. It makes MITBs much, much more difficult. that match is pure chaos. Ryder won mine by accident after like 25 minutes and that's when I went crazy and simmed like 3 years into the future.

Not sure about this but wanted to check it over just to be safe as I'm sure I see somebody mentioned something regarding changing attires.

Is it safe to change my CAW's entrance attire? I set him up only to see that he came out in normal blue pants during his entrance. I'm sure I read something about stats or something being reset if you mess with attires or something or am I imagining that?

Another thing, if I download custom arenas from online, do they simply show up during the match options screen where it says 'Select Arena'? I swear I downloaded a couple yet they're nowhere to be seen.

Just played my first Wrestlemania in Universe mode. Opener was, what must be the strangest 4-way ladder match in history featuring Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Wade Barrett and The Undertaker.

Also on the card was Santino/Kozlov winning the unified tag titles from McGillitunga, Brock Lesnar winning the WHC from Randy Orton, a triple threat Hell in a Cell match pitting Rey Mysterio against The Miz and R-Truth, and my MMA-themed CAW retaining the WWE title he won at Elimination Chamber against CM Punk.

This game is so odd, yet so fun.

I've never had any problem changing CAWs' entrance attires...I changed a couple of downloaded ones with no adverse effects. Is this problem supposed to occur on PS3, 360, or both?

This game is so odd, yet so fun.

Completely. It's like a mad Dome diary come to life.

After defeating champion Zack Ryder and possibly William Regal in a triple threat match at TLC, ARN ANDERSON is the new US Champion.

As things should be, I see.

In a rare moment of clarity, Raw wins the draft pick, and the former World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton is drafted to Raw, so as to avoid about a billion rematches with Lesnar. Awesome.

In the realm of odd people to feud with, Randy Orton has teamed with David Otunga (who turned because he, along with Alex Riley, was attacked by Brock Lesnar) to feud with Husky Harris and R-Truth. Also, Harris is now the number one contender for the WWE title.

• Like 1

Yay. So i started the game just half an hour ago (played it earlier today). Only to be told that my save game data was corrupted and that i needed to create a new save game to continue, thus losing everything that i had fought hard for to get from those no good community servers. (N) :angry: >_<

As if the server troubles weren't reason enough to get frustrated, these news really have grown on me :bang:

Edited by mikevandam

Heath Slater won the World Heavyweight title in a Scramble Match. It was between Eddie Guerrero, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, CM Punk and Heath Slater. Lord knows why Heath was there. Henry was Champion, he took an RKO, me as Eddie Guerrero go to take him out so I can get the pinfall, but Orton locks me in a submission while Heath covers... with 5 seconds left. Heath wins. I thought about rematching, but it may be the only chance Heath gets to ever win a World title. Who am I to take that dream away?

Edited by RockPaperScissors

Up to Elimination Chamber now in Universe mode so decided to leave the two championship matches as they are but thought why not just make it just a card with Elimination Chamber matches on it.

1st match of the night is Dolph Ziggler ©, Evan Bourne (now heel), Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Santino Marella and Zack Ryder for the US Title

2nd match is a Raw V Smackdown 6 man tag Elimination Chamber: David Otunga, Michael McGillicutty and Alex Riley VS Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel and Goldust

3rd match is going to be Wade Barrett ©, Sin Cara (now heel after turning on Daniel Bryan costing them the tag belts), Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Mason Ryan and Kane for the IC title

4th match is a best of the rest 6 man tag so: R-Truth, Mark Henry, Big Show, Ezekiel Jackson, Ted DiBiase and Drew McIntyre

5th match is Randy Orton ©, Undertaker, Christian, Edge, Booker T and Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Title

and the main event is: CM Punk ©, Jack Swagger, HHH, HBK, Cena and John Morrison for the WWE Title

I've come around to a full year now, at the Rumble. Except I've run the Rumble twice and it's crashed with one person standing in the ring (walking around) waiting for another entrant. First time Zeke eliminated everyone and I was waiting for entrant #5, second time Swagger eliminated Christian and was waiting for entrant #3.

Looks like I'm going to sim it. I thought it was bad enough that Bobby Roode couldn't compete (he's injured), and now I can't have CM Punk win either.

Welp, gotta say, I truthfully hate RTWM this year. The objective gameplay is annoying as all hell, and the fact that the fucking thing flashes at the bottom of the screen every three seconds doesn't help matters.

I'll have to suffer through, I guess, but fuck me is it annoying.

• Like 1