WWE '12

Guest rasko

Also, there a reason I never win lock.ups unless I'm Big Show vs. Sin Cara or the like?

I had my first online match as Sheamus vs. Undertaker. So laggy, and I lost quickly. Oh well, I earnt more points than him and got a trophy for it.

It's because you're not tapping the X button (I assume; I have a 360, so it's A for me) fast enough. The amount of damage you've taken over the course of a match also has something to do with it - if you're beaten up, odds are, you won't be able to get the advantage.

And maybe weight is a factor, I don't know.

Is yours on PS3, Skummy? If so, upload and tell us the name please.

I haven't uploaded it because, really, it's shit. I'll probably work on doing a quick comedy thing next time I have the time - it's my girlfriend's PS3, so I only play it once or twice a week. I'll let you know if I get anything uploaded.

In other news, I downloaded an amazing Giant Haystacks CAW. He's absolutely spot-on. A pretty good Kendo Nagasaki, too - though the entrance attire is a bit off on all but one of his alternate attires. They even gave him a pretty much perfect unmasked alt., too. Got Big Daddy too, but the face is a bit wrong.

On top of that, got a pretty good Masahiro Chono and Terry Funk, and an absolutely perfect Jinsei Shinzaki. Universe mode is about to get really, really odd.

Finally got to my first WrestleMania, which was a little disappointing. It was a few days ago so I don't remember all the results, but Otunga & McGillicutty made their first tag team title defence. World champion Mark Henry faced Intercontinental champion Wade Barrett for the World Title and afterwards was attacked by the debuting Stone Cold (even though Austin was in the Rumble and last eliminated by Sheamus.) The semi main event was Big Show vs. HHH vs. Rey Mysterio in a triple threat Hell in a Cell, in what was Big Show's first appearance since the first Raw of January.

Henry then comes out and attacks Sheamus before his match with John Cena. Cena beats the shit out of me as Sheamus and I lose via submission.

Next night on Raw, I get three remarkable matches and one draft match, which Alberto Del Rio gets drafted to Smackdown. I'm playing all of the Smackdown characters in hopes of evening up the brands a bit (after Del Rio, it's 26-22 for Raw in number of superstars).

The Diva DLC out now then yeh?

Yep. Trishs model looks pretty cool, shame I don't like her. Well so far Ive had Vickie join forces with Kharma, first attacking her former colleagues Lay-cool, then had Vickie and Kharma in a Fatal Four Way at Extreme Rules for the Women's title with Nattie and Victoria. And Kharma demolished them all, teased laying down for Vickie to win but clocked her with a backfist before hitting her with an Implant Buster. Was hella fun :D.

Edited by zrc

Wait...you can actually play as Vickie? I thought you could only use her as a manager, a la Ricardo Rodriguez. This DLC just got much more awesome.

Yep Vickie is playable :), her moveset isn't the best but she's fun to play as, well I think she is anyways.