WWE '12

Guest rasko

I hope you can change competitors in elimination chamber matches.

I hate Cena vs Edge vs Triple H vs CM Punk vs Primo vs Darren Young every year.

Screw that. I just hope there's more control over booking title matches, since title matches being PPV-only (outside of an exploit) is incredibly unrealistic.

And MITB. I really want them to make a more... concrete way to qualify for the match(es, most likely, considering I think they'll put the MITB PPV in the game) aside from "oh, these six guys".

Thinking about the roster, if there's going to be around 70, the people who were released will probably get in. I presume they've already done all of the character models so I guess we'll see Kozlov, Melina and Masters (maybe Smaith and Kim).

Question. Will we see Khali and Mahal?

• Like 1

Screw that. I just hope there's more control over booking title matches, since title matches being PPV-only (outside of an exploit) is incredibly unrealistic.

And MITB. I really want them to make a more... concrete way to qualify for the match(es, most likely, considering I think they'll put the MITB PPV in the game) aside from "oh, these six guys".

But.. that's how it's done for the PPV now.

• Like 1

Screw it, I'll go ahead and do a roster prediction since the reveal is on Saturday. Last year's game shipped with 66 playable characters on the disk, plus it's been said that Hurricane was intended to be playable and Carlito was still buried on the disk somewhere. So I'm gonna use a cap of 68.

Raw

Alberto Del Rio

Alex Riley

Beth Phoenix

Big Show

Brie Bella

Chris Masters

CM Punk

David Hart Smith

David Otunga

Dolph Ziggler

Drew McIntyre

Evan Bourne

Eve

Gail Kim

Goldust

Husky Harris

Jack Swagger

John Cena

John Morrison

JTG

Kelly Kelly

Kofi Kingston

Maryse

Mason Ryan

Melina

Michael McGillicutty

The Miz

Mr. McMahon

Nikki Bella

Primo

Rey Mysterio

R-Truth

Santino Marella

Triple H

Vladimir Kozlov

Zack Ryder

SmackDown

Alicia Fox

Chavo Guerrero

Christian

Cody Rhodes

Daniel Bryan

Edge

Ezekiel Jackson

The Great Khali

Heath Slater

Justin Gabriel

Kane

Layla

Mark Henry

Michelle McCool

Natalya

Randy Orton

Sheamus

Sin Cara

Ted DiBiase

Tyson Kidd

Undertaker

Wade Barrett

William Regal

Yoshi Tatsu

Legends

Booker T

Bret Hart

Diesel

Jerry Lawler

Shawn Michaels

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Trish Stratus

??? (Token Random Playable Character ala the Druid)

---

No real glaring omissions this year. Guys like Curt Hawkins, Trent Barreta, etc. could get in at the expense of guys like Primo and David Hart Smith, but I'd give the edge to people who were in last year on priciple. Only reason they'd make the changes is if they were looking at the roster disbursement at Mania time and purposely tried to give SD some extra jobbers to even out the rosters slightly (kinda like how Vance Archer got in last year since ECW wasn't dead yet when the rosters were finalized).

I'm sure I put too much logic into the Legends selections by picking mostly people who have been on TV during the year. Doubtless some of those guesses are wrong. Also there's said to be a character that won't be revealed until September but I have no clue who would be "important" enough to warrant the special attention.

But.. that's how it's done for the PPV now.

True, but they pick six upper-midcard guys. I routinely get MITB matches that have maybe one high-card guy versus JTG vs. Santino vs. Tyson Kidd vs. Primo vs. Yoshi Tatsu.

• Like 1

Screw it, I'll go ahead and do a roster prediction since the reveal is on Saturday. Last year's game shipped with 66 playable characters on the disk, plus it's been said that Hurricane was intended to be playable and Carlito was still buried on the disk somewhere. So I'm gonna use a cap of 68.

Raw

Alberto Del Rio

Alex Riley

Beth Phoenix

Big Show

Brie Bella

Chris Masters

CM Punk

David Hart Smith

David Otunga

Dolph Ziggler

Drew McIntyre

Evan Bourne

Eve

Gail Kim

Goldust

Husky Harris

Jack Swagger

John Cena

John Morrison

JTG

Kelly Kelly

Kofi Kingston

Maryse

Mason Ryan

Melina

Michael McGillicutty

The Miz

Mr. McMahon

Nikki Bella

Primo

Rey Mysterio

R-Truth

Santino Marella

Triple H

Vladimir Kozlov

Zack Ryder

SmackDown

Alicia Fox

Chavo Guerrero

Christian

Cody Rhodes

Daniel Bryan

Edge

Ezekiel Jackson

The Great Khali

Heath Slater

Justin Gabriel

Kane

Layla

Mark Henry

Michelle McCool

Natalya

Randy Orton

Sheamus

Sin Cara

Ted DiBiase

Tyson Kidd

Undertaker

Wade Barrett

William Regal

Yoshi Tatsu

Legends

Booker T

Bret Hart

Diesel

Jerry Lawler

Shawn Michaels

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Trish Stratus

??? (Token Random Playable Character ala the Druid)

---

No real glaring omissions this year. Guys like Curt Hawkins, Trent Barreta, etc. could get in at the expense of guys like Primo and David Hart Smith, but I'd give the edge to people who were in last year on priciple. Only reason they'd make the changes is if they were looking at the roster disbursement at Mania time and purposely tried to give SD some extra jobbers to even out the rosters slightly (kinda like how Vance Archer got in last year since ECW wasn't dead yet when the rosters were finalized).

I'm sure I put too much logic into the Legends selections by picking mostly people who have been on TV during the year. Doubtless some of those guesses are wrong. Also there's said to be a character that won't be revealed until September but I have no clue who would be "important" enough to warrant the special attention.

Seems like a pretty good prediction. One thing that no one's considered is NXT. You have to think that the NXT arena will be there and that someone like Titus O'Neil or Darren Young shouldn't be ruled out.

I really hope that Trent Barreta will make it.

Guest Canary4life

I hope they sort Universe out. On 2011, Vance Archer won the Royal Rumble, the WWE title and then held it for the next 6 months before losing it to... Santino Marella.

From LordsofPain

- A source at THQ reports that designs have been created for Brock Lesnar to appear in the new WWE '12 video game. So far there is no talk of Lesnar appearing on WWE TV or doing anything WWE-related to promote the game.

• Like 1

I wasn't that interested in the but if Brock is in it, that changes. I really wanted to skip it this year. :(

If it's true though, I wonder if it's classic Brock or a modern Brock, complete with penis tattoo on his torso.

• Like 1

Guest Canary4life

I wasn't that interested in the but if Brock is in it, that changes. I really wanted to skip it this year. :(

If it's true though, I wonder if it's classic Brock or a modern Brock, complete with penis tattoo on his torso.

Well, they have modern Rock, so I imagine they would have modern Brock. It's not like he's past his prime or anything, either.