UFC Undisputed 3

Gazz

So far I've had three decision victories, one submission victory and the rest have all been stoppages. No flash KOs yet though-- through loss or victory.

Next fight is against Stefan 'Skyscraper' Struve. Fucking three inch reach advantage... I'm going to see if I can just leg kick him all match, because I have a feeling that even though my GnP is superior, once we go to the ground the fucker's just gonna spam submissions on me :shifty:

I usually have loads of decisions when first moving from the WFA to the UFC, mostly due to my guys being about 70-75 overall. Going all out and attacking will mean gassing and getting killed against more skilled opponents, so I pace myself and get many decisions.

Hell, I had two title fights against Brock at the end of my latest HW career and the first ended at the end of the fourth and the other one at the end of the fifth (Brock won both :( )

I must be tired or something but....how the hell do I change my weight when I am making a new career? I did my first fight and a half before I realized "Hey! I'm a Welterweight, not lightheavy!".

I am in the create a fighter screen from selecting a new career....and I figured it would be under general info, but nope....name, age, hometown....no weight :/

Help!

I must be tired or something but....how the hell do I change my weight when I am making a new career? I did my first fight and a half before I realized "Hey! I'm a Welterweight, not lightheavy!".

I am in the create a fighter screen from selecting a new career....and I figured it would be under general info, but nope....name, age, hometown....no weight :/

Help!

Nope. You can't change weight class once you've picked it, and even if you get the option to move up or down, I don't think you can go more than one class either way.

I am contemplating picking this thing up, but I wanted to ask a couple questions.

1) Did I hear correctly that you now have the option of simming fights? As in, watching the other fights on the card, or just setting up a fight to watch while your eating dinner if you felt like it?

2) In the Grand Prix tournaments, how well does damage carry over? Like, if I get cut in my first fight, but win....how messed up am I in the second fight?

It's under the top section. You have the deets section, name etc, and it's the one under that.

I'm happier in the game now.. first fighter Karate expert and KO striker Santiago "The Predator" Morales has retired.. Middleweight and eventual Welterweight. Only held the WFA belt. He suffered from my lack of knowledge early on. I didn't build him well enough to hang in there on the ground with some of the better fighters. After never being able to get into the top 10 in Middleweights, he moved to Welterweight and it started well.. but he lost all momentum due to two losses to GSP when on good runs. Just couldn't beat him and move on. Won his final fight against Carlos Condit, via only his second submission win ever. He went to Pride once.. and was beaten soundly by Paulo Thiago.. couple of years later we met in the UFC and the loss was avenged with a first round KO of Thiago. Finished 33-15. Never had a fight go to decision.. beat some good fighters along the way.. Condit, Leben, Wandy Silva, McGee, Okami, Sonnen, Hardy, Lytle, Swick, Thiago. So yeah, not bad.

It's under the top section. You have the deets section, name etc, and it's the one under that.

I'm happier in the game now.. first fighter Karate expert and KO striker Santiago "The Predator" Morales has retired.. Middleweight and eventual Welterweight. Only held the WFA belt. He suffered from my lack of knowledge early on. I didn't build him well enough to hang in there on the ground with some of the better fighters. After never being able to get into the top 10 in Middleweights, he moved to Welterweight and it started well.. but he lost all momentum due to two losses to GSP when on good runs. Just couldn't beat him and move on. Won his final fight against Carlos Condit, via only his second submission win ever. He went to Pride once.. and was beaten soundly by Paulo Thiago.. couple of years later we met in the UFC and the loss was avenged with a first round KO of Thiago. Finished 33-15. Never had a fight go to decision.. beat some good fighters along the way.. Condit, Leben, Wandy Silva, McGee, Okami, Sonnen, Hardy, Lytle, Swick, Thiago. So yeah, not bad.

For some reason it was never there!