UFC Undisputed 3

Gazz

So my first career ended 40-4, 2x UFC champ, 2x Pride champ, and HOFer.

Currently doing a second run with a Chinese judoka dubbed "Torture" Jun Wong, 16-0 and UFC Bantamweight champion, winning the belt in a four round WAR with Dominic Cruz (that somehow didn't win MOTY, standup bias translates to Undisputed I guess) 4 time SOTY, 1 time KOTY (in the same year as a SOTY). Plenty of work with Greg Jackson's gym before joining Black House. Why Greg Jackson? FLYING REAR NAKED, BITCHES.

Bantamweight Jacob "Hollywood" Thomas is currently 11-0. My last fight, first out of the WFA, went to the judges panel. I can see it happening more regularly now I'm not going for the KO everytime. It was a great fight.. I was leading round-wise, but late in the third I go for a takedown and he catches me with a knee, I fly back, rocked, and he pounces. He's dropping bombs but I manage to trip him, pull him in and then lock in a sub. I didn't manage to finish him, but it was a fantastic turn-around from a very dangerous position.

Slowly getting my stats up in the ground game and my stand up.

So my bantamweight submission machine is 32-0 now, and even Faber gets beaten easily.

The flying Rear Naked is insanely powerful.

Also, I somehow became a HOFer at 18-0.

The way retirments are handled in career mode is ridiculous. A mere couple of years in, the only australian in the game retires and yet Rich Franklin is still a headliner in the 2020s at the age of 48? Also my guy being forced to retire (just because id reached the stupid fight limit) at the age of 30 sucked big time. My guy was 38-10, a 1 time WFA light heavyweight champ, a 1 time Pride Middleweight GP winner and he retired as a 1 time UFC light heavyweight champ.

Greatest fight. I was having so much trouble getting the 'No Touch' goal in Title Defense until I stopped and looked at it, and realised that it applies to STANDING strikes only. Took down Mark Coleman, spent four minutes battering his body from the mount, drained his stamina to about 30% and choked him the fuck out.

I've noticed that with a couple of the karate face kicks, yeah.

I'm doing Career Mode in Advanced now, in the Middleweight division as Jack "The Ripper" Harris. I used the paint logo to make it look like he's got frowny face style faintpaint on him, but that aside this is probably my favorite created guy in the UFC games to date. I got him training in Wolfslair so he's going to have some crazy unorthodox ground striking and suplexes.

Awesome occurrence in career mode, vs Bisping. As the ref gives instructions, the athletic commissioners are actually putting their arms between the fighters as if stopping them from coming to blows before the bell.

You'd think training buddies wouldn't be so hostile to each other but there ya go.

I've noticed that with a couple of the karate face kicks, yeah.

I'm doing Career Mode in Advanced now, in the Middleweight division as Jack "The Ripper" Harris. I used the paint logo to make it look like he's got frowny face style faintpaint on him, but that aside this is probably my favorite created guy in the UFC games to date. I got him training in Wolfslair so he's going to have some crazy unorthodox ground striking and suplexes.

Facepaint?

In the UFC?

GTFO

Dude, it's just a novelty character.

Hell, they had the Tapout guys in street clothes in the first two games.

Does anyone know if you can make rounds actually go for five minutes instead of like two and a half?

Good question. I really don't have a problem with the pacing though.

Also, I wish there was a way to copy layers in the banner and logo makers. And that the logo search engine didn't suck so bad that it's almost impossible to find what you're looking for unless it's under a proper noun.

And am I the only one that gets inexplicable, offline slowdown when defending subs?