The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

I'm sorry. Great man, great footballer but if he was a real man he wouldn't have taken the cowards way out and left his wife a widow.

Die. Horribly.

Oh yeah poor Gary speed life was so horrible for him wasn't it. Rich, loved by everyone and he got strictly come dancing tickets. So yeah what was so bad that he took the cowards ways out. Dead or not he's a coward. People in

Life have real problems every day. So you,ll get no poor speed from me. A shame yes but i won't feel sad for him.

The people he leaves behind yes.

Also you say I'm bad yet you wish death on me! Take a look in the mirror. I deserve to die because of something i said on a forum. Ok right jog on.

Cowards way out? He was depressed you jumped up motherfucking piece of shit. Have you ever suffered from depression? Do you know what it's like? It's horrible. Really horrible. You hear about it on the news and yet you call him a coward.

Fuck off.

• Like 3

I'm sorry. Great man, great footballer but if he was a real man he wouldn't have taken the cowards way out and left his wife a widow.

Die. Horribly.

Oh yeah poor Gary speed life was so horrible for him wasn't it. Rich, loved by everyone and he got strictly come dancing tickets. So yeah what was so bad that he took the cowards ways out. Dead or not he's a coward. People in

Life have real problems every day. So you,ll get no poor speed from me. A shame yes but i won't feel sad for him.

Also you say I'm bad yet you wish death on me! Take a look in the mirror. I deserve to die because of something i said on a forum. Ok right jog on.

Hang on, so ignoring all that rubbish, why does that allow you to slag off his wife? You can't even troll consistently.

Edited by Colly

Hanging yourself isn't a cowards way out, it's obvious a deep seeded mental illness he's had. I hate that when something like this has happens it turns into anti-suicide people like yourself, jocky, taking the high and mighty road when you have no idea what was going through his mind. To say he shouldn't be depressed - if that is what we are imaging it was - because he was rich and famous is like saying someone can't break their leg because they are fit and healthy. It doesn't work like that and for people like yourself to go and trample on the legacy of what was, ultimately, a great bloke just to wind up some people you've never met before, and never will meet in your life, is just sad.

I honestly don't know why you're still being allowed to post on here, and I honestly don't know why I visit this place sometimes. It's such a shame that when everyone seemed united over a tragic event that you come in here and take the piss like you have done. Go on sickipedia or something if you want to tell jokes to like minded people, not a message board where some of the members have been talking to each other for nearly a decade now.

Just go, please.

EDIT: Speaking for everyone here when I say, thanks Hamster.

Edited by IAceI
  • Like 1

Hanging yourself isn't a cowards way out, it's obvious a deep seeded mental illness he's had. I hate that when something like this has happens it turns into anti-suicide people like yourself, jocky, taking the high and mighty road when you have no idea what was going through his mind. To say he shouldn't be depressed - if that is what we are imaging it was - because he was rich and famous is like saying someone can't break their leg because they are fit and healthy. It doesn't work like that and for people like yourself to go and trample on the legacy of what was, ultimately, a great bloke just to wind up some people you've never met before, and never will meet in your life, is just sad.

I honestly don't know why you're still being allowed to post on here, and I honestly don't know why I visit this place sometimes. It's such a shame that when everyone seemed united over a tragic event that you come in here and take the piss like you have done. Go on sickipedia or something if you want to tell jokes to like minded people, not a message board where some of the members have been talking to each other for nearly a decade now.

Just go, please.

EDIT: Speaking for everyone here when I say, thanks Hamster.

In fairness, probably because of the dozen people who've told him to fuck off.

• Like 1

Die. Horribly.

:mellow:

Die. Horribly.

:mellow:

I just made that joke, stop stealing my thunder :angry:

Apparently O'Neill was a Sunderland fan as a youngster? Really?

I can't remember the full story off the top of my head but I think it's something to do with when Brian Clough played for us. I'm not sure he's so much a 'Sunderland fan' as he was a fan of one our players.