The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

I want to cry. I guess this is kind of what it feels to be a Liverpool fan IN THE LEAGUE this season.

I'd like to apologise to the Liverpool fans here I was making fun of earlier in the season. It's not very fun.

Even you Liverpool lot have the possibility of a cup double...

• Like 1

Still only 3 points behind Newcastle. I mean Newcastle really have the tougher fixtures remaining with their last 3 games being Chelsea away, City at home and Everton away with Wigan away next whereas Tottenham have Blackburn at home, Bolton and Villa away and Fulham at home last game.

While Newcastle will be playing the better quality teams, Spurs will be fighting the teams battling to save their arses....and Fulham. I wouldn't be dramatic and say BYE BYE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE just yet. Yeh you've been shit for the second half of the season but 4th is still very much possible. The players need to pull their fingers out though and Redknapp needs to sort the team out.

Also apology accepted Hammy. Its been a frustrating season for numerous teams, a cup double is the only hope I can cling onto while hoping we don't finish lower than 7th.

A couple of months back, I had a dream where McDonalds brought out a range of Demba BaBurgers and Papiss CisseBurgers. I became hopelessly addicted to them, spent so much money on them I became bankrupt, and ended up fat and homeless. Ever since that dream, Newcastle, and in particular Papiss Cisse have been in incredible form. Conclusion? I have special powers. If only I could harness them...

Gay for Cabaye looks far better on a t shirt. It doesn't actually rhyme but it looks it. He's gonna fucking rinse England first game of the Euros, and I won't actually care.

I fucking will because my missus will give me so much grief.