The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Fuck yes! City!

Not a City fan, but got a soft spot for them due to my brothers both being die hard fans. Would have been a shame to see them fall at the final hurdle. Congrats to the Sky Blues on joining a very small group.

Commiserations to QPR. Thankfully Bolton's draw means they avoid the drop anyway.

No word of a lie, I jumped and celebrated so hard that my Sky box shook enough through the vibrations and the power cable came out. I was terrified that QPR would equalise again by the time it rebooted.

In other news...

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Guest Mr. Smokes

MANCHESTER CITY WHAT THE FUCK ATYSHUBASHJDJDBXCHDUHCBUSDBCHUSDBCSBKCBSDUKCBSUECFBUSECFBDUHCDBUEBCSUEBCDBYUSCNFUSCDFBNUKSCBKDBUCSBNUDCKBUSBUKCBUKSCUKBSBKCBUKSBCBHUSDCBHJKKDBHJCHBJDCDLBHJCHDBJHJBCJBHLSDCJBHBJDHKCKBHJSBHJCKHSCBHJSBHJCJBHSJCBHLSNHDCSDLNCNHJSDCBHHKBCBHJKDJKBHCHJBDHJCBBHJDJBHL JLBHSCBHJLSLCS

crying.gif

crying.gif

crying.gif

crying.gif

crying.gif

RAGE~

Fantastic. Well done Man City.

This has topped 1989 I think. And on that subject Liverpool lose in typical fashion. But I don't care. I am stunned by the City result.

Man City to draw level and Joe Hart Kun to score in the 95th minute to win the title.

Calling it now.

:shifty:

City win the league, Arsenal finish 3rd and Baddars expression remains the same. hahahahaha i fucking hate Man U.

• Like 1

I guess I don't like the idea of City or whatever, but Manchester United are boring and this is exciting.

The idea of them?

Played some fantastic football this year except for a few weeks of mediocrity and hopefully Manchester make a fun and entertaining premier league title chase again next year.

I didn't think it was possible to celebrate a goal that much for a team I don't support, but the whole house full of non-City and non-United fans just went fucking mental! What a fucking finish to the day! :w00t: