The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Well of course you don't, I can't imagine how expensive it is at Chelsea. I complain about Orient prices, I'd shit myself if we ever had to play you lot away.

Last I checked it was about 20 quid for a home game in my favourite stand at the Orient, how much is it at other grounds?

I think I had to pay like £16 for a student when I went to watch Bristol Rovers. I was both shocked and appalled. Bristol City is like £22-£24 full price or something. I think Bundesliga tickets are about the same price if not cheaper, fuck England :(

Edited by Pesci

I'm not ruling out the possibility that someone in an office somewhere said "LET'S WRITE ANOTHER ARTICLE CLAIMING CHELSEA IS INFINITELY MORE EXPENSIVE THAN EVERYONE ELSE" and then made up most of the figures. :shifty:

There is no way that Fulham is middling £20, because most of the tickets they charge are higher than that for a start.

Which is a piss take because I've been to The Cottage and it isn't that much better than Brisbane Road :P

Just in case you were wondering, it was when we beat you 2-1 in the cup w00t.gif

There is no way that Fulham is middling £20, because most of the tickets they charge are higher than that for a start.

Which is a piss take because I've been to The Cottage and it isn't that much better than Brisbane Road :P

Just in case you were wondering, it was when we beat you 2-1 in the cup w00t.gif

I've been to both, and Craven Cottage is nicer than Brisbane Road. Plus, the extra money is worth it so you don't have to sit with scummers like you.

I've been to both, and Craven Cottage is nicer than Brisbane Road. Plus, the extra money is worth it so you don't have to sit with scummers like you.

:o

How dare you! There is a pie and mash shop not that far away! Its not all bad!

Last I checked it was about 20 quid for a home game in my favourite stand at the Orient, how much is it at other grounds?

I think I had to pay like £16 for a student when I went to watch Bristol Rovers. I was both shocked and appalled. Bristol City is like £22-£24 full price or something. I think Bundesliga tickets are about the same price if not cheaper, fuck England :(

With the exception of category C games (read: 2 games a year), I have to pay £25 or £30 a time, there are no concessions for anyone older than 15 (apart from senior citizens, but I clearly don't fall in that category.