EWR 2011 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

I would remove worker Cole since he hasn't done anything since his story with King ended.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Make Joey Styles an announcer again. He'll be calling Superstars.

Also, why is Marissa Mazzola-McMahon in under production? What does she do? And now that Shane has left the company, should she be removed also?

I assume there's now no way to have Cole and Lawler as the Raw commentary team, even though they're back to calling the show as a tandem, because they're both workers now?

Marissa has worked at Kamala productions for some time now so I'd remove her from WWE.

Not sure what I should say about Joey Styles being an announcer again or Cole being a non-worker. I guess we'll wait and see.

Add Britney Force and Amber O'Neal to JCW. Britney Force is a tweener personal trainer manager and Amber O'Neal is a face opener. Britney managed a "new girl" named Randy The Ring Girl who took on Amber O'Neal in JCW's first women's match. NOTE: "new girl" is in quotes as JCW has been known to re-gimmick wrestlers including Colt who was originally named Officer Jack Offerson before going to Officer Colt Cabana.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

UMB's speed should stay in he 60's and no less due to the lucha spots he pulls out. He still does solid lucha spots that would be better than keeping him at 40. I can see 40 for Crossbones, but not UMB.

UMB's current brawl/speed/technical stats are 50, 40, 71. I just didn't think his speed needed much improving, but I felt like his brawling and technical did. I haven't seen him do much in the way of lucha spots, but like I said I just started watching the promotion, so I could be wrong.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

JCW Spoiler

Colt Cabana won the JCW World Title tonight

Add Adam Pearce as a manager, he managed Colt Cabana for the title match. Put him as a corrupt law enforcer.

Edit: Add an inactive tag team for Colt Cabana and Adam Pearce called Gold Bond Mafia at 15 exp.

Add an inactive team for Colt Cabana and Chuck E. Smooth called Gold Bond Mafia II at 15 exp.

Add an inactive team for CM Punk and Chuck E. Smooth called Gold Bond Mafia III at 5 exp.

Add an inactive team for CM Punk and Adam Pearce called Gold Bond Mafia IV at 5 exp.

Add an inactive team for Chuck E. Smooth and Adam Pearce called Gold Bond Mafia V at 5 exp.

Add an inactive team for Chris Hero and Colt Cabana called Gold Bond Mafia VI at 2 exp.

Add an inactive team for CM Punk and Chris Hero called Gold Bond Mafia VII at 2 exp.

Add Paul E. Smooth as an alter ego to Chuck E. Smooth

Add AZ as an alter ego for Azrieal, he used the name in Dragon Gate.

I am not sure if these relationships are in the game but they should be based on cagematch:

SHINGO should be loyal to CIMA.

Akira Tozawa should be loyal to Kenichiro Arai and Masaaki Mochizuki.

Yuki Ono should be loyal to Super Shisa.

YAMATO should be loyal to Kenichiro Arai and Masaaki Mochizuki.

BxB Hulk should be loyal to Magnum TOKYO.

Shisa Boy should be loyal to Ultimo Dragon.

Just been looking through the game and i can't understand why Kofi Kingston doesn't have high spots ticked, he is one of the best high flyers in WWE at the moment. In my opinion anyway....

High Spots has nothing to do with being a high flier. It's about taking high risk bumps on a regular basis, like Mick Foley's cell-dive

Just been looking through the game and i can't understand why Kofi Kingston doesn't have high spots ticked, he is one of the best high flyers in WWE at the moment. In my opinion anyway....

High Spots has nothing to do with being a high flier. It's about taking high risk bumps on a regular basis, like Mick Foley's cell-dive

okay then.....i think Kofi Kingston should have high spots because he takes high risk bumps on a regular basis - if Kane has it then Kofi should too

Make Joey Styles an announcer again. He'll be calling Superstars.

Spoiler (Sort of):

I haven't heard anything that would confirm or deny that Styles is going to be announcing Superstars this afternoon. Styles did however announce a "match" between the "Ultimate Warrior" and the Ultimate Broski today on Z True Long Island Story, which leads me to believe that was what he was referring to in his tweet.

After listening to The Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana, featuring Zack Ryder:

-Add a friendship between Colt Cabana and Zack Ryder.

-Add a friendship between The Miz and Zack Ryder.

-Add a loyalty between Edge and Zack Ryder.

-Add a loyalty between Edge and Curt Hawkins.

-Add a friendship between Trent Barreta and Zack Ryder.

Edited by KrisClassic

Rename Johnny Ace to John Laurinaitis.

In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Luis Ignascio Urive Alvirde (Sin Cara) for 30 days for his first violation of the company's policy

Lower Sin Cara's behaviour by 5 points.

PWInsider reports that Sin Cara spoke to Mexican newspaper "The Record" regarding his Wellness Program violation for steroids.

Sin Cara claims to have recently received an injection from a doctor for accumulated pains, and that the injection likely contained steroids. If true, Sin Cara would have to provide paperwork that the drug was injected under a doctor's care.

Sin Cara says he is going to meet with Vince McMahon to discuss this further.

a similar thing happened with rey mysterio when he tested positive for pain killers but had a prescription he was still suspended for 30 days and given a warning because he did not tell wwe officials about the prescription i think it was in 2009 so i would wait to see what happens.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Rename Johnny Ace to John Laurinaitis.

In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Luis Ignascio Urive Alvirde (Sin Cara) for 30 days for his first violation of the company's policy

Lower Sin Cara's behaviour by 5 points.

PWInsider reports that Sin Cara spoke to Mexican newspaper "The Record" regarding his Wellness Program violation for steroids.

Sin Cara claims to have recently received an injection from a doctor for accumulated pains, and that the injection likely contained steroids. If true, Sin Cara would have to provide paperwork that the drug was injected under a doctor's care.

Sin Cara says he is going to meet with Vince McMahon to discuss this further.

a similar thing happened with rey mysterio when he tested positive for pain killers but had a prescription he was still suspended for 30 days and given a warning because he did not tell wwe officials about the prescription i think it was in 2009 so i would wait to see what happens.

Sin Cara's behavior is at 86 but he has done this type of things for years supposedly. His behavior should be at 75 the highest. Not because he failed the drug test par-say, but because of his track record of going to the Record and complain about things.

Edit, I'd lower his attitude to 80 based on this.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Inquisidor and Vanquero are indeed doubles. Not sure on the birth month because luchawiki lists March or August as hi birth month. I'd delete the Inquisidor entry, rename Vanguero to Inquisidor and add him to CMLL as an opener heel with a luchador gimmick.