NHL 12

Mr. X

• 2 weeks later...

I'm proud of myself, I've actually learned how to play goalie(atleast somewhat), and online at that. Started out letting in 2 goals the first 3 games I played. In the first two games, I was scored on early before I locked down and held on for the wins in each game. Third game I managed to only let one get in and kept it a 1-1 game until the final minute of the third where I broke and let one in with :55 left. Luckily my team pulled up their socks and bailed me out with :6 seconds left to send it to overtime. Made a couple key saves in OT before my team managed to pot one for the win.

Late in the 2nd game, I started to realize some things to make me play better which helped me win that game, as well as keep the 3rd game 1-1 for most of the game. After learning that, I've gone into my 4th game determined to play that way, and we ended up winning 6-0 (3-0 until late 3rd where a flurry of 3 were scored to put the nail in the coffin.) They came hard trying to break my shutout but I managed to use my newly-learned techniques to Tim Thomas the shit out of them, and came out with my 1st shutout of my career.

This feels like a whole new game to me now :shifty:

EDIT: Managed to keep a 5 1/2 period shutout, before I got lit up in the 2nd half of the third to lose 4-1. Fuck. Although, my team absolutely sucked including one guy who must've put his controller down mid-game to take a shit or something as he stood still since the end of the 1st period. 4-1 is my win-loss record as well, ironically.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I could be up for same games depending on how much sleep I need. I've got five days off starting tomorrow, so I might be up during BST.

I was plaing a VS game online. I was using Tampa and I scored 2 of my 4 goals with the one timer. My opponents messages me saying I am a faggit who sucks nd only uses the one-timer. I decided to only look for one-timers from that point on and score 4 more times in the third period. All by one-timer.

Your the goalie, its the third period and time is ticking down the final 30 seconds or so and your team is up by a single goal. A minor glitch-dump sends the puck rolling down the ice towards your end along the boards, with an opposing forward closing in on it - WHAT DO YOU DO TO SAVE THE GAME?!?

This.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/107293613

Who says goalie's can't be physical? :shifty:

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives