Cricket!

nabeel

• 2 weeks later...

Well done to Australia on winning their series against India, some of the Indian's attitudes (particularly Virat Kohli) have been beyond ridiculous. The man who gets himself involved in more needless arguments on a cricket field than anyone else doesn't respect people who sledge.

MS Dhoni has also retired from test cricket which is a major surprise to me. I thought he'd mentally retired from test cricket about five years ago when he realised he couldn't care less and started treating every game like a T20.

• 3 weeks later...

Just watched the highlights and it was insane. It's not even one of those innings that get looked at and say "yeah, but it was a small ground" (Anderson's 100 and Sharma's 200 for example), this was just batting of the most destructive and highest class.

He reverse swept an 85mph ball for four through point. He hit three sixes behind square off fast bowlers on one knee.

• 4 weeks later...

Stupid umpires denying Taylor a well deserved century.

Stupid players denying England a possible victory.

The war between Jimmy Anderson and Geoffrey Boycott is taking my attention away from how unbeatable Australia look, meanwhile India won their first competitive game in Australia after arriving in November by beating Pakistan.

The fact that Ireland won and the fact that I called Ireland winning only to be told I was out of my mind is currently making me so smug I may in fact break the Clarkson Smug Scale. :D

Bangladesh will get lucky tomorrow thanks to heavy rain in Brisbane. Somewhere between 30 and 100mm are expected, to go with the 73mm they've had today. It's not good for Australia, who won't get to play again until next Saturday against the Kiwis in Auckland.

In regards to England, they play Scotland on Monday in Christchurch, is there a chance the Scottish might pull off an upset?