Cricket!

nabeel

As is not picking Pietersen and Stokes.

I think that likely no result between Bangladesh and Australia will be the point Bangladesh need to advance and thus the death knell for England.

Because Tim Southee wasn't enough

Well replacing Cook is certainly working out well...

as a fan of Alistair Cook.. lol.. I half expect Gavin Hamilton to make a return

In this World Cup.. Ed Joyce has played on more winning teams than England's captain, Eion Morgan

Bangladesh will get lucky tomorrow thanks to heavy rain in Brisbane. Somewhere between 30 and 100mm are expected, to go with the 73mm they've had today. It's not good for Australia, who won't get to play again until next Saturday against the Kiwis in Auckland.

In regards to England, they play Scotland on Monday in Christchurch, is there a chance the Scottish might pull off an upset?

It stopped for a number of hours last night and while it's raining now it should have passed by first ball.

We might get a shortened game but there's a good chance they play, I'll see what the weather is doing when I make it to the city in about a halfa.

[Edit] Slightly heavier in the city which has taken some of the shine off of my earlier prediction.

Edited by Slogger

England 80-0 off 13. Coasting at the moment but I'm not going to even begin to assume this is a foregone conclusion.

Smart move.

We dismantled Afghanistan - to be expected, but I was there. All was grand ^_^

This entire tournament has become such a bore to me. No match has had even the slightest bit of significance other than Ireland/West Indies, even the matches between the bigger sides have been pointless because we all know they're going through anyway.

I'm all for the lesser countries being involved but the format has got to be changed to stop it dragging on for so long with so little need.