Amy Winehouse dead

The Pub Landlord

In what I'm sure will surprise no one, the cause of death was released today..alcohol poisoning! More specifically, 5 times the legal limit

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/26/world/europe/uk-winehouse-inquest/index.html

I knew that she died of an od. I was actually surprised she lasted THAT long because let's face it, her addiction was an illness. However unlike some illnesses where you can't choose that you can get it, she did. I feel bad for the family but any "artist" that sings in a song "Try to make me goto rehab and I say no (no, no, no)" they asked for it. They walked themselves down a path that is hard enough even when you know you have a problem and try to get clean. I liked her song "I'm no Good" but then with Rehab, the idea of the song pissed me off so much that I gave up on her. I'm sorry, that's the same as someone doing a song on being a mass murderer on claiming it's art. No it isn't, it's sleazy and trashy.

Just as we should've known Michael Jackson was 'Bad' and 'Dangerous' all along. He got away with it for so long, you might even say he was a 'Smooth Criminal'.

• Like 2

And those dirty hippie Beatles ...what with their yellow submarine and strawberry fields

Update: Rogue satellite crashes in Camden. Amy Winehouse no longer dead.

But not really alive either.

She might be stoned though, she's shuffling around and complaining she's hungry...

The legal limit is 3 pints? How do you people have a drinking night out AT ALL?

It's more like 2. Really it depends on things like body size and your ability to process alcohol.

But to answer your question, Taxis/stumbling home/sleeping in bushes.

Delete as applicable.

You have to remember as well she was hardly a picture of health to begin with. She had very little bodyweight and her liver was probably fucked already, 5 times the drink drive limit is a damn lot when you weigh 6-7 stone.

The legal limit is 3 pints? How do you people have a drinking night out AT ALL?

It's more like 2. Really it depends on things like body size and your ability to process alcohol.

But to answer your question, Taxis/stumbling home/sleeping in bushes.

Delete as applicable.

You have to remember as well she was hardly a picture of health to begin with. She had very little bodyweight and her liver was probably fucked already, 5 times the drink drive limit is a damn lot when you weigh 6-7 stone.

Yeah that's the point I was trying to make, alcohol may have been the final nail in the coffin but it was her general lifestyle that killed her really.