Amy Winehouse dead

The Pub Landlord

I'm sure I had her on my deathlist, but I fear it might have been last year. I never get them right, so it was probably last year :(

Sick joke I just got sent to me (don't read if you're going to be a bitch and complain about it):

Amy Winehouse's death just goes to show the sheer destruction drugs can have on a life. There is always hope though.

Pete Doherty could be next.

In all seriousness, she was talented, RIP :(

• Like 2

• Admin

In all seriousness, whilst I never was mad on her music, it was different and miles better than a lot of the other rubbish being released at the time. Whilst her death is sad, she made a poor life choice and showed no desire to rectify it; and if you live by the sword you die by the sword. A sad and unnecessary loss, but hopefully her one death, likely of her own fault, will not othershadow other recent events such as the Norway shootings and the Chinese train derailment. RIP.

They tried to make me go to rehab, and I said no, no, nooooo!

I can only assume you said no, no, nooooo when someone asked you to post something funny.

• Like 7

You're just following me around shitting on me, Gazz.

It was already said for us to avoid making stupid posts in here, instead you wade in like the twonk you are and then bitch when people point out your idiocy. Grow up.

• Like 2

I think her 'friends' were part of the problem. Her ex-husband is apparently the one who introduced her to hard drugs.

God must be a big Babyshames fan. How Pete Doherty is still hanging in there I will never know.

For what's it's worth, I thought she was a great singer and it's a real shame could never get through her drug problems. The writing has been on the wall for quite some time though now. R.I.P.

Amy Winehouse was a massive talent, she could have went down as one of the greatest singers of all time, but all that talent was wasted on her mental problems. She refused to help her self and wouldn't accept help from anyone else either. Poor life decision after poor life decision had to catch-up to her eventually, she is lucky it didn't happen sooner. Instead of going down as one of the greatest, she will go down as possible the biggest waste of talent there has ever been, and that is such as shame.

Really? Biggest waste of talent ever? That's a fucking bold statement, and Amy Winehouse the musician doesn't even back that claim up. She had a unique voice, that's about it.

RIP regardless, but anyone that gets hooked on the shit she did (heroin?) gets no sympathy from me, even in death. I'm sure if she was US born and based, she would have died from complications from a meth overdose.

It was already said for us to avoid making stupid posts in here, instead you wade in like the twonk you are and then bitch when people point out your idiocy. Grow up.

For one, that was a sarcastic remark, I wasn't seriously bitching. So way to jump the ship on that one. Secondly, I came in and posted the comment without even reading the rest of the thread, so I didn't even know at the time that we we're told to 'keep it down' if you will. Thirdly, twonk? Really?

Verbal warning.

Understood now, and sorry for not seeing it beforehand. Will edit my post now.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives