Baddar

Contrary to speculation, this has nothing to do with me having a 16th birthday coming up. Nor does it signify the amount of sheep I have shagged. Anyway...

We've done something like this before (EWB's Last Man Standing) but this game will go on for longer, and will be played in a league format.

'16' is a game that will run for the first 16 weeks of the season. Every week, you will be required to select a team from either the Premier League, The Championship, League 1 or League 2 to represent you. If they win, you win 3 points. If they draw, you win 1 point. If they lose, you get nothing. The points they obtain that week will determine the amount of points you earn in the league table.

For those of you thinking you'll be able to select Man Utd, Chelsea or Arsenal every week, there's a catch - much like in the LMS game I ran, you can only select each team once.

Depending on the success of the game, I'll run it again at some time during the 2nd half of the season, with a view to playing along with the full 38 weeks in 2012/13. That's a long way away though, so we'll see how it goes.

All that's expected from you is one post each week, stating which team you'd like to represent you. I will do the rest, for example, keeping note of which teams you've already selected. The game will start on Saturday 13th August, so I'll be opening the game thread about a week prior to that, so that you can get your picks in.

Member List (31)

Baddar

Be

berober

Bluey

brenchill

Canary4life

Colly

Cuntface

cymru96

damshow

davidmarrio