The '90s Are All That/Childhood Nostalgia Thread

Maxx

It's not.

No wonder their viewership was up that high of a percentage. When I did have that channel, I only watched it when they were running marathons of slightly older episodes of Degrassi: The Next Generation (sup Cloudy). After they lost Drake and all of these preteens came onto the show, I lost interest. Spinner is my guy.

anyway. I don't know about the other shows guy above said, but Rugrats WAS my shit. I still love that show. Did they really do a crossover with Ahh! Real Monsters? One of my friends was claiming they did, but the Halloween episode he said it occurred in didn't have any mention of it.

Teen Nick is The N rebranded. And how to you put Rugrats and Spongebob together? Rugrats started in 91 and spongbob started in 99

Not 90's but it did come from The N/Noggin/Teen Nick

My favorite show ever. I hate them for ending it.

Edit:I was watching this in middle school when I was younger than the characters, now I'm done with High School and I'm older than the characters,hmmmm

Edited by Kirkland

Guest Canary4life

Teen Nick is The N rebranded. And how to you put Rugrats and Spongebob together? Rugrats started in 91 and spongbob started in 99

Re-runs, plus new episodes of Rugrats were being made until 2003 or so.

I hated the cartoons that aired on PBS, Aurthur is meh.

I vividly remember the episode of Arthur where - it was either Arthur or Buster, I forget - one of them thought that their parents had forgotten about them after soccer practice.

• Like 1

What stuns me about Arthur is that it's still fucking going. I never liked it much either, especially the theme song (for some reason, the fact that the Arthur theme song has a line that goes like "listen to the rhythm/the rhythm of the street" or whatever always strikes me as hilariously wrong), but Jesus, that's longevity.

What stuns me about Arthur is that it's still fucking going. I never liked it much either, especially the theme song (for some reason, the fact that the Arthur theme song has a line that goes like "listen to the rhythm/the rhythm of the street" or whatever always strikes me as hilariously wrong), but Jesus, that's longevity.

Wait...

It's still going?

I remember watching episodes of that show back in 97.

I'm having a cast member from the second generation of All That on as a podcast guest today, so if anyone has any questions, let me know. It's Lisa Foiles, she also did the voiceover in the tutorial for Ms. Spolsion Man.