Football Manager 2012

Lineker

I want the full game now and I want to do a diary. :(

Start your diary now and carry the demo game over :)

Download took the piss. Speedtest said my download speed was like 2.14mb but Steam was downloading at like 75/100kb :(

Nah, patch will make alot of changes but it gives me the core data to work with.

It's just been enveloped by the Tactics screen, namely by the grey bar down the left-hand side. When you choose/create a tactic, there's that little bar called 'Familiarity'. I suppose this aggregates the various bars they had on the old screen. Then at the bottom there's a little section that's called, surprisingly, 'Match Preparation' (:shifty:), and that has the options to choose focus areas like Defensive Positioning and such.

Edit: Dammit Benji, don't answer your own questions precisely one minute earlier than I manage to finish typing them out. :@

Right. I'm determined to get face packs working for 2012. Can someone link me to a pic pack which will work in the demo, and an explanation about how to install them, please?

http://www.fileserve.com/list/GG3rPHB

Download parts 1-8 first of all and extract it then, move the faces folder to

Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2011/2012 > graphics > pictures

Any updates must be downloaded in order and merge the the old folder with the new update, every file including the config must be overwritten when prompted.

Pretty much it.

England need a new manager for the U20 team. It's an important role with the responsibility of shaping England's future stars, and his first task will involve leading them through the U20 World Cup.

So they pick......Dennis Wise.

denniswise.gif

:unsure:

I've seen Dennis Wise: England Manager before. It sickened me.

The data issue forums over at SI are mind numbingly dumb. The idea of them is so the database can be amended of mistakes (mispelt names, wrong squad numbers etc.) But it just devolves into moronic slanging matches while the researchers look on and hand out warnings for not using the threads properly. There is a 60 post debate over Cheick Tiote's dribbling skill, it's like the EWR data update threads.