Football Manager 2012

Lineker

Shutout?

Road loss?

What in the name of Nobby Stiles are you talking about?

Well I am managing Gimnasia in the Argentinian Second Division. Predicted to come 10th, am like 17th :shifty: I do okay for moments, but then my team either blows a lead/draw in the final moments, or we get hammered (6-1 was my last result). Very frustrating, as my team has no depth at all and I seem to picking up injuries left, right, and centre.

Argentinian Second Division you say?

Guest mr. potato head

Josh Wagenaar

Apparently he's already been capped, so I guess I'm not totally shocked. 21 games into the year (AKA halfway) and we are tied for first win Staines. My pseudo bus parking style has seen us give up 14 goals (12 Shutouts). Won 5 of our last 6 in the league (All shutouts) and drew in the other. Only 2 league losses so far (The 4-0 debacle in our first game) and a 1-0 road loss to 17th place Farnborough. Still haven't lost at home. Things are going well, hopefulyl we get promoted since I seem to suck in Cups and am already knocked out of the FA Cup AND FA Trophy.

I've used Wagenaar before in games as a Canada manager, when Hirschfield/Sutton/Stamatopolous/Borjan aren't able to fill my three slots between them. Should be great for you at that level.

Shutout?

Road loss?

What in the name of Nobby Stiles are you talking about?

Well I am managing Gimnasia in the Argentinian Second Division. Predicted to come 10th, am like 17th :shifty: I do okay for moments, but then my team either blows a lead/draw in the final moments, or we get hammered (6-1 was my last result). Very frustrating, as my team has no depth at all and I seem to picking up injuries left, right, and centre.

Argentinian Second Division you say?

Yeah, the (J) team. We just seem to really struggle. Everything is pretty much on default. I tinkered with the tactics for a little while, but that seemed to screw things up. I'm playing a 4-4-2 diamond, with a Target Man, Poacher, and Inside Forward.

Scotland laugh of Ellis interest

The motherfucker who has won everything there is to win in the top flight of your nations league? Won your league 5 times in a row? Provided 7 of your squad, of which 5 are starters and 2 are on the bench? You laugh that guy off?

Fuck you, Scotland.

Oh right, caus MICK MCCARTHY was a much better choice.

• Like 4

Columbus were practically begging me to be their new manager because I thumped them in the MLS Cup final.

I told them to go away! I laugh at their Supporters Shield!

Scotland laugh of Ellis interest

The motherfucker who has won everything there is to win in the top flight of your nations league? Won your league 5 times in a row? Provided 7 of your squad, of which 5 are starters and 2 are on the bench? You laugh that guy off?

Fuck you, Scotland.

Oh right, caus MICK MCCARTHY was a much better choice.

Yes?

So I am wanting to add some new European leagues to the game using the editor, but I have no idea what to do with prize money ect. and was wondering if there was anywhere to find downloads of some kind for this?

Also an update on my Truro City game. After a bad 2nd half of the year we won 6 of our last 7 and thanks to my good buddies Staines, we won the South by one point on the last day! Pretty pumped since I am kind of crap at this game and we were projected to finish 10th. This in theory would be our 6th promotion in 7 seasons. Really glad I gave Mitchell McPike that injection now. He can get a well earned rest :shifty:

Edited by Hajjhowe

This game is really fucking with me now.

I sold Naismith for 7.75m caus, though he is a club legend, he was 30 and getting over the hill so I got some money for him. Got Andy Carroll on a free but he broke his leg in the new year. Goodwillie tore his hamstring. Gregg Wylde broke his foot. A regen striker I bought after selling Naismith injured his knee. A loan striker I have pulled his hamstring, a midfielder and a defender strained their thighs, my experienced CB wants a rest, my backup right back is suspended from cup games and John Fleck, an important player at the best of times, let alone during this crisis, got himself sent off caus he's a twat.

It doesn't help that this season has been a struggle and the title race is actually close so I could do without the game killing everyone off.

Board are being arseholes too, I want new facilities, an Asian or American feeder team and a stadium increase to rival Celtic's increased 72,000 capacity. Give them to me!

EDIT: And ANOTHER striker goes down for 3 weeks in a cup replay which I surprisingly bossed despite having 2 shit guys in who amazingly gave great performances.

Awesome. Thanks a lot.

Oh, and we are shitting the bed so far in the Conference National. Our once vaunted defense has been rather shit and well, we weren't exactly proficient scorer's. On the plus side my Under 18's team is pretty sweet :shifty: