2011 NFL Season

gunnar hendershow

I am so looking forward to it. Missed the first one, just couldn't get the tickets, been to all the others except last year, because really, Denver and Frisco? No way in hell was I missing the Bears though, even paid more than usual to get better seats.

Only thing is I'm going to be badly hungover, yay for 2+ hour drive whilst hanging out of my brain...

Man, I pretty much hate him but Brady Quinn has to feel fucking terrible. He does all of his work to be put into the #1 spot on the depth chart and not only doesn't get called in before Tebow, but doesn't get to start before him. I mean sure, he's awful and might be worse than Tebow but he earned at least a shot. John Fox really has no balls.

I'm sure once Tebow hits like 10 picks they'll give him a go though :shifty:

Man, I pretty much hate him but Brady Quinn has to feel fucking terrible. He does all of his work to be put into the #1 spot on the depth chart and not only doesn't get called in before Tebow, but doesn't get to start before him. I mean sure, he's awful and might be worse than Tebow but he earned at least a shot. John Fox really has no balls.

Nah, if Tebow throws 10 picks, Foxy will give Brian St. Pierre a call.. :shifty:

I completely disagree. It's got to be pretty awesome to be Brady Quinn. He gets paid a lot of money to sit on the bench, and then he goes home to Alicia Sacramone. The guy is winning at life my friend.

Nah, if Tebow throws 10 picks, Foxy will give Brian St. Pierre a call.. :shifty:

LOL I still laugh at that. where the hell did he even find Brian St Pierre? can't believe he started him.

Brady Quinn is fucking terrible though, I'd rather have Tebow with no accuracy than him.

Uh-oh..Miami's winning in the 3rd quarter. Might they be out of the Suck for Luck sweepstakes?

Tebowmania is running wild.... but not scoring points or winning. 3 for 11 24 yards against Miami's not so great D, but hey they wanted Tebow.

Chris Johnson has to be such a disappointment to people that payed him big money and any fantasy owners. 10 carries 18 yards, he hasn't done anything all year.

Edited by mystikz

Tim Tebow should not be playing ahead of Brady Quinn or Cutler right now. I just don't see a long future for him Denver. There is no way Elway or even Fox puts up with this. They'll start fresh next year with someone else at QB. I hate the Dolphins but I wanted them to torch Tebow and the Broncos this week.

• Like 1

What the fuck, Miami.

I hope Moore gets cut next year. Not traded, just plain cut.

People talk shit about Chad Henne but he would have had better throws then either QB. Underhanded.

wow, how the hell did Miami let them back in? embarrassing. Miami badly needs new coaching seriously. what the hell were they thinking having Reggie Bush as a feature back?

they have QB problems but if they had halfway decent coaching I think Henne would have turned out better.

Edited by mystikz

wow, how the hell did Miami let them back in? embarrassing. Miami badly needs new coaching seriously. what the hell were they thinking having Reggie Bush as a feature back?

Because the suck? They will get a new coach. Sparano couldn't care less right now because he knows he entered the season as a lameduck. Blame the ownership here. Entering a season with a lameduck coach is flat out stupid.

Edit: Jets beat the Chargers. Big win for them.

Edited by sahyder1