2011 NFL Season

gunnar hendershow

By some ungodly miracle (read: C.J. Spiller remembering he was a first-round pick) and after a season of unrelenting misery capped by the loss of both starting running backs, I'm somehow 60+ points up on Dragsy (I think) with him still having Malcom Floyd, Antonio Brown and the Baltimore defense to play. I'm definitely not celebrating yet, but goddamn I might not finish bottom. Even the possibility is awesome!

Are you seriously counting out the Broncos in the fourth quarter?

Yes. You see that guy on the other sideline? That's Tom Brady. I'll be shocked if Tebow even sees the field in the last few minutes.

And I'd love to be wrong about this, but I really don't think I will be.

Well, we gifted them three scores by turning the ball over. I expected us to get destroyed, so I'm really not bothered by this. We weren't going to win the rest of the games this season. Maybe now things will cool off with the press and everything. Glad the Raiders lost, though. We're still on top. ^_^

fuckoff fuckoff fuckoff fuckoff fuckoff

I still maintain that had Cutler and/or Forte been in last week, Tebow time would've been vanquished forever. But Christ are the Bears ever finding new and amazing ways to shit the bed. It's like they don't want a playoff berth. I mean really, losing to Tarvaris Jackson?!?! Whilst Chicago cast-offs are off unleashing dragons and spoiling perfect seasons? Fuck off.

Have to say I'm not overly confident about the Ravens tonight in San Diego. It's December, the Chargers are doing their classic late season surge, and the division is still almost within reach. San Diego will come out firing, and with a few former Ravens all over the team they'll be extra motivated to get the win tonight.

It's not going to be a case of Baltimore shitting the bed, more the case of it being the Chargers in December.

Have to say I'm not overly confident about the Ravens tonight in San Diego. It's December, the Chargers are doing their classic late season surge, and the division is still almost within reach. San Diego will come out firing, and with a few former Ravens all over the team they'll be extra motivated to get the win tonight.

It's not going to be a case of Baltimore shitting the bed, more the case of it being the Chargers in December.

I hope you put some money on the Chargers tonight.

We shat the bed, Pretty badly too if you ask me.

I honestly turned the game off before the start of the 4th because It was just heartbreaking to see my guys play so badly.

This is not the kind of football a team should be playing in December, But I guess if Indy can win a game and Green Bay can lose to KC - I guess I can let this one slide to "Bizzaro Week" in the NFL.