2011 NFL Season

gunnar hendershow

He can have his defining moment for a week until realization hits that he'll need to do more than that to beat the all-mighty Patriots.

Reality check!

If he can have his defining moment for a week, shut up and let him have it. Fuck.

Edited by Pepsi Twist
  • Like 4

He can have his defining moment for a week until realization hits that he'll need to do more than that to beat the all-mighty Patriots.

Reality check!

If can have his defining moment for a week, shut up and let him have it. Fuck.

Um... nah.

Um...your team has a god-awful defense and got, was it, no wins against a team that finished with a winning record? Off you fuck.

Can't give up 30 points to Tebow and expect to win.

Early offensive miscues hurt big time. I can't remember a game where the Steelers receivers dropped so many passes.

Also Ike Taylor literally shut down every single big time receiver he faced all season then comes out and has THAT game? Sad.

Woodley's post-season sack streak ends. Rodney Harrison is non-existent.

None of that happening is going to lead to victory. Steelers defense was last in turnovers this season, in today's NFL turnovers are probably the most important defensive stat next to points allowed. I don't care about yards, that #1 defensive rating is useless when you're sitting at home.

Oh well, can't win every year.

Looks like now I'm a Giants fan.

So now that a high profile team like the Steelers lost because of retarded OT rules you think we'll finally get decent OT rule changes this offseason?

So now that a high profile team like the Steelers lost because of retarded OT rules you think we'll finally get decent OT rule changes this offseason?

Why we can't just have like an 8 minute OT period and give the game to the team with the most points at the end of that is beyond me.

Don't think so lint, since the Broncos started with the ball and scored, I don't think it will cause a change. It ended up playing out just like the Sudden Death rules. Now, had the Steelers gotten the ball, marched down the field and kicked a FG, only to have Tebow throw a TD like that to Thomas, THEN there might be an issue.

Why we can't just have like an 8 minute OT period and give the game to the team with the most points at the end of that is beyond me.

Why can't they go the college route but start the drive at the 50 instead?

Why can't they go the college route but start the drive at the 50 instead?

Games between high powered offenses might never end.

I know Tebow's going to get way more credit, and he'll overshadow the defensive performance and blah blah blah, but I'll give him, his due, that's the best I've ever seen him throw the ball. Great game, despite the officials attempts to ruin it. They need to be less eager on blowing plays dead when there's potential for a turnover off a challenge, and they need to sort out what constitutes a catch. Seems the last couple of years, it's gotten ridiculously complicated to define. If you're going to have a bajillion clauses and bylaws to determine what makes a catch a catch, at least show some consistency.

So you guys now realize Skip Bayless was right?

Fuck.

People listen to/care what Skip Bayless says?

Not really but you can't avoid hearing him, and that's the problem.

Try not watching ESPN. I haven't watched ESPN for anything other than actual game broadcasts in three years. It's a much better existence.