The Mass Effect Thread

Benji

I played a bit of multi with Srar - we lasted for six waves with just the two of us. Didn't die until one of those, "go to this position and try not to die while you do that" things. I decided to make the game public after that, it turned out okay.

And Lint6, if you're on at all, chances are one of us will be on. It's fairly rare not to see an EWBer online.

Thing is I don't really know any of ya'll GTs...think the only EWB person I have is Kraig...and does he even come on here anymore?

I played a bit of multi with Srar - we lasted for six waves with just the two of us. Didn't die until one of those, "go to this position and try not to die while you do that" things. I decided to make the game public after that, it turned out okay.

And Lint6, if you're on at all, chances are one of us will be on. It's fairly rare not to see an EWBer online.

I don't mind those too much, as you can always draw the enemies from the point you need to hold. And it's pretty easy with people that're competent and a high enough level. It's the Target ones I can't stand. Once I swear I got something like a Banshee, A Harvester, A Brute and another Banshee. Ridiculous!

Romance complications. Please help me! :(

Ok I had been making friends with Traynor and invited her up to play some chess and oh my god guys I had sex with her. I couldn't help it.

:blush: She's so great! But where does this leave me and Garrus? He doesn't seem to know and I mean I could always load the old save and pretend it didn't happen but I'm not sure I want to. I got the romance achievment too so it's not like a fling or something. I really do like her. But Garrus! :( What do I do??

I slept with Liara, even though I hadn't romanced her in earlier games, and only romanced Miranda in 2. Nothing ever came of it (no arguments between the two), and I never got the chance to be with Miranda :(

You whore! I stayed loyal to the lovely Miranda. :wub:

Only because I seemed to lock out how to bang Ashley early on though. :(

Liara left after the first game, that is pretty much a dumping in my eyes. That's why I moved on to Tali.....

Oh god, Tali! Why did you have to kill yourself?!

:crying:

WE WERE GOING TO HAVE A WEIRD HALF-BREED BABY!

....I gave you a rock, so that you could carry a piece of your home around with you. Dammit Tali!

Ruki...

I still find it amazing how much you failed that. HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO GET TALI KILLED, YOU MONSTER?!

I don't even understand it! I should have done that other mission. Gah...Ruki Shepard is going to be alone forever

:(

Ruki...

I still find it amazing how much you failed that. HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO GET TALI KILLED, YOU MONSTER?!

I don't even understand it! I should have done that other mission. Gah...Ruki Shepard is going to be alone forever

I both united the Geth and the Quarians and saved Tali.

(H)

But Legion. Oh Legion. You were my friend. :(

Ruki...

I both united the Geth and the Quarians and saved Tali.

(H)

But Legion. Oh Legion. You were my friend. :(

Wait....fucking what?! You can save the Geth AND Quarians?!?!??!

Apparently, the community felt killing 1 million Brutes wasn't enough so ended up killing over 3 million instead!

3 million :o

We should get 3x packs for that! :lol:

Did they mention doing this again sometime or something similar or was it just a one off?

That character being a same-sex only romance is the greatest travesty in any video game ever. Moreso than the ending.

This ^