Euro 2012

Lineker

After Giggs was made available for the Olympics I reckon the three over 23s should be a decent old geezer from England (Beckham), a decent old geezer from Wales (Giggs) and a decent old geezer from Scotland..........

Errrrm

Ally McCoist?

Anyway I always have the Netherlands on standby as my second team - it's my default status.

Emile Heskey, who is notoriously known for being frankly terrible when it comes to scoring goals, has scored more than Stewart Downing this season despite having 43 less shots. One may argue that Heskey is a forward so would score more goals anyway, but the rate is still really shocking on Downing's end.

A Wikipedia vandal summed it up well on Downing's page. "Downing has managed no league goals and no assists over the entire league season, even after taking one penalty and 72 shots and yet this form is good enough for the England national team."

Heskey played in midfield this season, much like Downing.

That's even worse then! When Heskey, playing in midfield, has scored more goals than you and probably assists too, you should have a good long look at yourself retire.

Edited by Cuthman

In response to Matt's 'more than' post a page or so back - Glen Johnson is good. I'd be picking him before both you ( :shifty: ) and Jones. Agreed that Choosing Jones over Richards is stupid though. I guess that's for versatility? Then again, Richards can play centre half too.

Gerrard as captain is a terrible decision, now he pretty much is guaranteed to start every game.

That France game is going to be fun :/

Put my bets on for the Euros.

Went for France as an outside shot to win the Euros at 11/1 and Van Persie at 9/1 for top goalscorer.