Euro 2012

Lineker

The only good thing about the game was Shevchenko coming on. I will miss him.

Also fuck you all for earlier. <_<

The only sexy thing Tonight was Shevchenko. :shifty:

Would you say he is a fit bang tidy piece of Ukranian ass? Has he found a place to live in Perv City? Perhaps built a house there himself?

• Like 2

• Admin

EDIT: @ summers, sorta see something fly past the screen. Too small to be a banana or anything - assuming that's what you were insinuating? Not sure what it was though, could have been a coin perhaps? Could have been chewing gum or bird shit as well I suppose - too fast to tell really.

yeah, i thought it coulda been a banana. just saw a yellow object come from the stands off to the right of him.

If it's what I saw, it sort of looks like it comes from the left and past him and goes off to the right but like I say it was too quick for me to really be able to tell. Looked too small to be a banana, but did look yellow-ish too. No idea what it was though.

It could have been a plantain!

Also I hate that I've been too busy to watch any football this week, I have days worth of highlights to watch!!

I do agree, and I'm not suggesting its an either/or situation, but we've had one goal line incident and at least two shirt pulls in the box that should've been pens. I demand magic shirt technology!

Offside 40 yards out does not equal a goal 99% of the time, it's not as if he was clean through from that and shot and it hit Hart and went borderline over. He was offside and the lino failed to flag but that doesn't then excuse the later error as well. All it does is reiterate how shit officials are in all aspects of the game.

It should have been a necessity then. Not a debate that was put off and not treated seriously.

So the fact that it wasn't England this time is the reason it's a necessity now?

It just took two back to back big decisions gone wrong at major competitions rather than the teams involved. It's not a case of everyone against England.

Also goal line technology has been in testing for a while. It was tested at one of England's warm up games. :shifty:

This. Goal-line technology has been on the agenda for months now, people need to realise that and stop acting like FIFA haven't even considered it.

Also goal line technology has been in testing for a while. It was tested at one of England's warm up games. :shifty:

This. Goal-line technology has been on the agenda for months now, people need to realise that and stop acting like FIFA haven't even considered it.

I'm aware they've considered it. But now we're hearing from Blatter it's a "necessity". It's been one for a long time. Last time it was an apology and "we'll talk about it." Slowly it's been spoke about and tested, but it took this to make it a necessity, when I think it should have been described as that long before.