The 2012 January Transfer Thread

Crybaby Bunting

Wow, football magazines.

Is Match mag still around? I remember when it was 90p.

The Match Magazine Team Tracker Tabs! Oh god I remember having to make my dad drive all around the Forest of Dean to find a Match Magazine so I didn't miss out on a week. And then the bloody thing would never be updated after the second week pervert.gif

Macheda scored that goal against Villa and one against Sunderland in his debut season cause I remember them thinking them two games were vital in Utd winning the league that season.... Other than that has he actually done anything?

I just see him as another one of those Man.Utd strikers along with that dude who went to Hull, Mame Diouf and others that are well pretty shit.

ESPN is reporting that Everton have signed Landon Donovan on a two month loan again. I'm really looking forward to seeing him back in the Premier League. It's a shame it will only be for two months again, but I've come to terms with the fact that Donovan seems set on playing in the MLS for the long term and only leaving during the off-season. It's a shame that the man who many will say was the best in USA soccer history never made an effort to play full-time in the best leagues. Guess he's still having German nightmares.

Macheda is shit. What did anyone ever see in him?

Football Manager

He was a bit of a god for me in FM11, alright.

I seem to remember the Macheda fanboyism and JohnnyPerfect going hand in hand on EWB. :shifty:

Macheda is a quality player, you've got to remember when he burst onto the scene a couple years ago he was only 17 and only had a few reserve games under his belt, since then he's not done much for the first team but he's steadily improved in the reserves. Hopefully going on loan to another Premier League side and getting regular starts will do for him what Sunderland did for Welbeck. You never know we could be calling him 20 Goal Macheda some day! :P

• Like 1