Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Having a bit of a learning curve to it, but Banished is really good so far

Yeah, it's sort of like repeatedly running into a brick wall but it's oddly addictive.

I played it when it was free on the 360. I thought I wouldn't like it because of a friend who tends to go over the top when anyone plays a game he enjoys, but it was actually a really good and fun game.

Although it has partly been down to lack of funds, I've not bought a single thing this sale, although I may pick up the original Crusader Kings while it's only £3.99.

Ellis and Midget (and whoever else has SpeedRunners) we should get a game together today. I'm tired of having my ass handed to me by 50+ level guys. <_<

Absolutely! I'll be on for an hour or so, so feel free to zip me an invite.

7 Days to Die is only $13.79 right now. It's like Minecraft meets Zombie Survival game. Anybody interested? I think I'd love it, but it's something I'd want to play with other people.

Achievement Hunter recently did a Let's Play on this that looks intriguing. Not sure if I like the zombies having the Castlevania II buff (being stronger at night/in darker areas), but I'd be down for trying it alongside other people.

Ellis and Midget (and whoever else has SpeedRunners) we should get a game together today. I'm tired of having my ass handed to me by 50+ level guys. <_<

Absolutely! I'll be on for an hour or so, so feel free to zip me an invite.

7 Days to Die is only $13.79 right now. It's like Minecraft meets Zombie Survival game. Anybody interested? I think I'd love it, but it's something I'd want to play with other people.

Achievement Hunter recently did a Let's Play on this that looks intriguing. Not sure if I like the zombies having the Castlevania II buff (being stronger at night/in darker areas), but I'd be down for trying it alongside other people.

Boo! I have to go out...I wanna play Speedrunners :(

and 7 Days To Die looks really awesome. But I already got enough games this sale (Payday 2, Farming Simulator, Chivalry, Stanley Parable, and just grabbed Divinity: Original Sin, plus the games everyone here bought me <3)

A friend bought me FS....worst game ever.

Yeah, it's sort of like repeatedly running into a brick wall but it's oddly addictive.

Yea my first game I lost 75% of my townfolf in the winter

Anything worth grabbing on this last day?

Looking into Banished, 7 Days to Die, Kerbal, Stanley Parable, anything else I overlooked... not sure if I want Wolf Among/TWD2 yet. But yeah, what ya reckon fellas?

I got Shadowrun Returns, after all! w00t!

Now I'm trying to pare down my wishlist by removing a few games, so can anyone tell me which of these are good, and which I should dump? (This isn't my full list, just the games I'm not sure about) I probably won't be buying anything off it anytime soon, but its good to cut things out:

Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army

Rogue Legacy

Deadly Sin 2

Front Mission Evolved

Brutal Legend (on my list due to the voice cast more than anything)

Alpha Protocol

I picked up Papers Please. It looked interesting, but not $10 interesting. $5 is better

I got:

Dead Space 2

Dragon Age Ultimate Edition

Don Bradman Cricket 14

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

Battleblock Theater

Castle Crashers

Rogue Legacy

Hitman Collection

Dark Souls

Plague Inc: Evolved

Far Cry 3 Deluxe Edition

Game Dev Tycoon

Democracy 3 (+ Extremism)

Don't Starve + DLC

...and I said I wasn't going to buy anything. Goddamn you Steam.

Edited by Dan
  • Like 1