Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Cheers both.

Had glanced at Rogue Legacy yesterday but left it alone. Bought it now.

Since Brothers says it requires a controller, I shall have to dig out my USB gamepad from wherever it is and check that I can get it to work on my laptop before I buy it...

(And if it does work, hooray! I can play things like Castle Crashers in a much less stupid fashion. :shifty:)

Cheers both.

Had glanced at Rogue Legacy yesterday but left it alone. Bought it now.

Since Brothers says it requires a controller, I shall have to dig out my USB gamepad from wherever it is and check that I can get it to work on my laptop before I buy it...

(And if it does work, hooray! I can play things like Castle Crashers in a much less stupid fashion. :shifty:)

You can use your PS3/4 pad

Fuck it, just used my USB gamepad instead (which is a fake PS2/3 controller in style anyway). Working on Castle Crashers so should hopefully be compliant with Brothers and others as well.

• Like 1

I'm not sure who it is since I've never read Crime and Punishment but I remember it from a cover on a book I've seen several times. Is it Raskolnikov?

NONE OF THIS STOPS OTHER PEOPLE FROM BEING ILLITERATE BEANPOLES, MIND, GRR CARDS

It is Raskolnikov, yes. Those who have more of a BR history than you would be aware of the significance that particular character has to me <_<

All I know about Raskolnikov is that he felt sick and couldn't say why when he saw his face in his victim's twinkling eye.

• Like 1