Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Got Walking Dead Season 1 and 400 Days plus the Tropico 4 Special Edition.

Also got The Few. Wasn't on special but it was cheap and sounded great.

Edit:- Almost got Shadowrun myself as well but I wanted to keep it under $30.

Also now I see Wolf Among us is only $8.49usd? :o

• Like 1

Capitalists despise me no matter what I do. I just can't bring myself to fuck over the common man :(

I vaguely remember playing a past version of Democracy and even though the Australian public loved me, Capitalists had me kidnapped and thrown into a south american prison. :(

Capitalists despise me no matter what I do. I just can't bring myself to fuck over the common man :(

I vaguely remember playing a past version of Democracy and even though the Australian public loved me, Capitalists had me kidnapped and thrown into a south american prison. :(

How dare you be a good PM for Australia. How dare you show up Tony Abbott! <_<

• Like 2

You could show up Tony Abbott just by showing up. I doubt they'd even check to make sure you were really Australian.

• Like 2

Mass Effect collection (actually just 1 and 2, but the CD keys should transfer to Origin if you want to buy 3 and play it there - or at least my Dragon Age one did) as well as Fallout New Vegas and Deux Ex Human Revolution in the current Community/Flash sales.

Now it's my turn!

Giving away my final two copies of Monaco, since none of my RL friends wanted it. First two people to either message me on Steam or post a picture of a kitten here get it.

Edit: First one has been claimed by Canadian Destroyer with the cuteness.

Edit #2: Vitamin K gets the second copy!

If you guys haven't friended me on Steam yet, my profile name is thatshortguy. I'll send out the copies tonight after I get home from work (7-8p US EST).