Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

X-COM is 75% off, only £3.74.

For the Yanks: original XCom collection is $7.49. Enemy Unknown is $7.49, Unknown & Bureau combo is $8.49, Unknown & Within are $16.49 w/DLC.

Giveaway contest? What's that?

but yeah, just lemme know when you wanna play Monaco.

Apparently, you can get cards...

CARDS? FUCKING CARDS!? WHO GIVES A HOT DIGGITY DAMN ABOUT FAKE GODDAMN CARDS!?

...that you can use to craft a badge. Meanwhile, you can join a team. Team that crafts the most stuff each day will have 30 of its members win three games from their individual wishlists. Also, I can't confirm or deny this since I've not gotten that far, but I think you also have to save the President to get the games.

Just because there's always someone who does it, can we point out now;

DO NOT BUY A GAME UNLESS IT IS ON THE DAILY, FLASH OR COMMUNITY SALE BECAUSE IT WILL BE CHEAPER AT A LATER TIME!!!

Just bumping that up, before shaking my head at the people who got Monaco at 75%

• Like 3

Well, monaco is now 90% off.. who bought a 4 pack yesterday? :P

Ain't even mad, because here's the thing:

I don't mind the opportunity cost when it comes to games. There's no guarantee that games will hit the Community or Flash sales and even if they did, there's no guarantee I could get to them in time. Furthermore, I set my own mental price for every game I want. The daily sale price for Monaco was just what I wanted. It's cool that it went cheaper, because hopefully that means more sales and more people I can put together some heists with.

• Like 3

Currently have $2.98 in my Steam account from previous cards I've sold and the one I sold this morning. The Monaco game looks pretty fun from a little gameplay I watched, as does that Papers, Please game.

I told myself I wouldn't buy anything solely because I'm not sure what Steam can offer that both is something I want and something my computer can handle. The damn prices being so low are far too tempting, and I'm pretty sure Papers Please and/or Monaco won't clog down my computer. Stupid Steam sales.

I guess I got lucky being put on Team Purple. They were ahead yesterday when I looked and right now they're smashing it by about 75k. Not that I'll get anything from it but still. :shifty:

I've yet to really get into Papers, Please. My initial impressions are that it's a more depressing spot-the-difference game. Gotta give it more time, methinks.

Also, Origin news! Titanfall - all 50 GB of it - will be free-to-play this weekend, starting whenever EA feels like putting it up on their Origin Game Time

That is great except that most computers will take one of those days just to download the fucker.

Also, in honor of the giveaway contest that none of us will do, I have opted to do the second version of my $.29 Game Giveaway! It is not Super Hexagon, don't worry. It is a current $.29 game called Defy Gravity -- Extended. A lot of comparisons to Braid. Probably less polished, but certainly worth something. Also, you get cards. If you want to take part in this and I don't have you currently as a friend on Steam, send me a PM.

Edited by ROC
  • Like 1