Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Alright, some initial highlights:

-Castle Crashers at $3.74 or a 4-pack at $11.24.

-Cloudberry Kingdom at $5.99.

-Dead Rising 3 pre-order at $37.49.

-Borderlands 2 GotY at $15.99, vanilla version at $9.99 (4-pack of vanilla at $29.99)

Tons more. You can vote on groups of sales (first one is RPG vs. Indie w/Soundtracks). Many of the deals aren't advertised on the main page, so go digging if there's a title you're up for.

Hey, Sousa! That game you were interested in is now on sale.

Yep, Democracy 3 is on sale for $8.49 w/the DLC on sale for $7.48 total. Would make the whole caboodle $15.97.

Edit: Strongly considering that Borderlands 2 GotY since I already have B1. Nobody on EWB would care to mow through both games in co-op, would they?

Edit 2: Store is sometimes crashing due to the load. Tread lightly, friends.

Does a 4-pack mean you get 4 copies of the game?

Yeah. It works out to buy three, get one free. I'd be happy to zip the other two copies off to people for whatever the price works out to.

That being $3.71 per copy.

Edit: Okay, I have to tap for today. Netted the following for $40 total:

-2 copies of Cloudberry Kingdom (one to me, one to a friend) - $12

-Guacamelee: Gold Edition (for a friend) - $6

-4 copies of Monaco (one to me, one to a RL friend, two to any of you suckers for $3.71/ea.) - $15

-Castle Crashers (for myself), $6

Oh, PC gaming. I heart you.

I'd really love to organize a EWB Let's Play, though I think it'd be damn near impossible to actually put footage together.

Though Monaco would have all four players on the screen at the same time, as would Battleblock, Castle Crashers, and Cloudberry...hmmm....

I am in.

Also, I'd happily do the footage & audio editing. I have this thing for enjoying mundane tasks :shifty:

Other Steam Sale Day 1 notes:

-Rocksmith '14 for $35.99

-EVERY FAR CRY EVER bundled together for $14.79

-Transistor for $17.99. I suspect this one will get a deeper price cut as a Flash Sale.

-Bastion for $8.99. More importantly, its soundtrack is down to $5.99.

The giveaway contest, meanwhile, is complete bull. Do all the work, have a minute chance of being someone that wins three games from your wishlist. It's like when you land on the $1,000,000 space in Wheel of Fortune. You land on the space - itself a rare occurrence - then you have to solve the puzzle, win the game, solve the bonus round, and though I've never gotten this far and cannot confirm or deny, you also have to save the President before you actually get the million.