Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

How easy is it to purchase digital copies of games from the American Amazon site?

You need a credit card on your amazon account and switch the address to a American one. Otherwise its just like buying anything else. These seems to be no geoblocking on games, even PSN cash is available ect.

Any American address?

I just went to an American real estate website and chose an address from there. Worked for me.

Sweet!

Alright!

Who wants my voucher for 75% (or whatever it is) off FM14?

tell me more.

It's really gone the route of Minecraft (or, what Minecraft was) at this point, it's basically released despite the "early access" tag. There's constant updates for new content and fixes, so it could be fun to jump in and experience new stuff along the way, so long as you're not bothered by the odd bug or glitch. I've always loved toying with the new updates in Minecraft. If you're waiting for the "finished product", I'm not sure there will be one any time soon.

Yeah, it's pretty stable from what I've seen. There are a few features not implemented yet (execution chambers mostly, I believe) but it seems like it's pretty close to being a finished game barring the odd bug.

It's been part of one before. At least, I heavily assume it has since I own it and I'm not likely to have bought it otherwise. :shifty:

EDIT: Ah yes, Google tells me it was part of Humble Indie Bundle 8 with stuff like Hotline Miami and Little Inferno.

Okay, Child of Light is an absolutely lovely game, but ffs, even Zelda is giving up on the box-pushing puzzles, gang, it's over.

Also, IGN reviewer, it's not "iambic pentameter."