Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

If all else fails, you could always try Key2Joy or whatever it's called, lets you map keyboard keys to your controller. Probably a little long winded in it's setup to look through all the controls and map them out but it's something.

Anyone know how to get the PS3 controller to work with GTA3, VC and SA? <_<

I use MotionJoy or whatever it's called and it works fine for everything else I've tried it with, such as Max Payne 3, Beat Hazard, Hotline Miami and even after some mapping, Hawken.

BetterDS3 works for me perfectly

The neverending story called Pro Wrestling X just managed to get greenlit on steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/92916857/540736780966839213/

Is there still hope? I somehow doubt it but we will see.

The guy making it started a kickstarter page and has made like $15,000.

I think someone here went out to buy uprising and said it was terrible. It might still be on sale over at their website.

I still like the guys dedication, sticking with this for that amount of time with a famely to suport ect. is... well maybe not the smartest move but something. To bad that with 2k takeing over what was Smackdown he might not even be needed anymore.