Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Manhunt is on sale. uh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLTZctTG6cE

More relevant to my interests is that there is apparently a Small World game on Steam and it is on sale so HUH. BUY THAT GUYS AND LET'S PLAY SMALL WORLD WHY NOT.

Dirt 3 is pretty awesome, but I hate the forced Gymkhana challenges and want more Rally options. Clearly I need to get Richard Burns Rally or something like that...

Infinite on the other hand, I never got into and I got like 20 minutes of gametime in that game. At least I got it for free and didn't lose like 60 bucks on it way back.

Dirt 3 is pretty awesome, but I hate the forced Gymkhana challenges and want more Rally options. Clearly I need to get Richard Burns Rally or something like that...

Infinite on the other hand, I never got into and I got like 20 minutes of gametime in that game. At least I got it for free and didn't lose like 60 bucks on it way back.

I like infinite but it does feel like it was over hyped a bit.

It's a pretty good story. The game behind it is incredible average, though. If you're looking for something more gameplay based, the first two Bioshocks are way more fun. There's also some smaller hits like Serious Sam 3: BFE that you could check out. Far more arcadey but super fun.

Well my problem with Infinite is partly an indifference to steampunk and also getting ridiculous motion sickness from the game even with the FOV slider all the way to the right. And I prefer to play games with my lunch neatly inside my body and not on my keyboard.

Anyone know how to get the PS3 controller to work with GTA3, VC and SA? <_<

I use MotionJoy or whatever it's called and it works fine for everything else I've tried it with, such as Max Payne 3, Beat Hazard, Hotline Miami and even after some mapping, Hawken.

They're probably just too old to have native 360 support, which is what MotionJoy emulates for the PS3 controllers.

I dunno about making them work, but you might want to switch to XInput instead of MotionJoy, MJ is riddled with bugs and ads.