Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Have fun with your 15gb download!

I'm always partial to a little MvM caus I don't much care for competitive multi in general but I don't think you get drops on that. Maybe if you buy one of the proper ticket things to play on official servers...

So I just got paid and I think I can afford to buy a couple of cheap games. Recommend some to me.

Criteria: Nothing high-end, my laptop can't manage it. I like tower defense and other strategic games, if Steam has any of either on offer. Something with plenty of replay value would be appreciated as well.

Dan, are you still playing Rust on the server I am on?

If so, you might wanna re-think hiding out in small shacks and such. My crew and I found out how to take them down (apparently just a lot of swings with the pick axe), and if we see any boxes/people inside, we take them down. Reason is, we took down two shacks yesterday, found two M4's.

Also, you may notice the giant 'Poo' spelled out near the hanger. The Poo Pushers are leaving their mark!

• Like 1

Anyone got Broken Age yet? I'm thinking of getting it but I'm concerned my laptop won't have the power to run it properly, £18 is a big risk for something that might not work as I've not seen a demo available.

It's wonderful, I finished it back when it was out for the kickstarterers :wub: