Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

The first 1,000 got Starbound!

Apparently it was the first 1000 to pay more than $9.99. It's causing quite a few annoyed gamers as it has pushed up the average since as soon as it was hit they took it down (so people who came late are beating a high average with no idea why it's high) and a lot of people (according to those moaning) paid the $9.99 and missed out as it went in a matter of seconds.

Got my 360 controller reciever! Now I can console scrub it up in L4D2 and look at other stuff in my library that I've wanted to play before but not really been keen on using a keyboard for, like Darksiders.

• Like 1

Got my 360 controller reciever! Now I can console scrub it up in L4D2 and look at other stuff in my library that I've wanted to play before but not really been keen on using a keyboard for, like Darksiders.

Audiosurf is awesome with a pad.

I have L4D2! I can (sometimes) use my ps3 pad with steam! !!!

Controller receiver? Why not just use MotionInJoy?

Controller receiver? Why not just use MotionInJoy?

Because normal wireless 360 pads don't work with a PC unless they have a receiver. PS3 pads work with a USB cable.

• Like 1

It's already been patched... and unless you were really desperate to play it offline yesterday, it wasn't that big a deal. :P

Awesome port overall, though. Apparently it's capped at 1920x1080, which doesn't effect me, but it sucks for those with super monitors. I've had almost no lag though, despite chopping everything up into a million little bits. Runs at a rock solid 60fps.

• Like 1

I wish there was a money back button on Steam. Godus is downright terrible, like a bad mobile game all you do is tap and wait. Besides that it´s bad enough to crash my iMac. OSX N E V E R crashes, it´s a true acomplishment in bad. Holy shit what a stinker.