Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

It actually is, and I was hoping that the rocket science wouldn't be such rocket science. It doesn't give you any help, either, just throws you straight into the deep end with no help. I have friends who like it, but most of them are actual aerospace engineers.

In CSD, do you have to finish the current catering opportunity before you get another one? I need to buy burgers and pizza for my current one, and I don't really have a place for them in my rotation and have things I would much rather save up for, but I need to do two catering jobs to get my second star.

yea, you have to do them before another becomes available

FUCK THE HUMBLE STORE SALE, FUCK IT TO DEATH.

Holy shit, I'm mad. I just bought Europa on Steam (knowing that it missed a vote sale and already had its Flash sale) at 30 dollar and the same idea with Prison Architect at 20 dollars. And they're on for fucking 9 and 14 dollars on the fucking Humble Store. ARGH.

Yea I always check the humble store to see if they have cheaper prices

Silly Apsham. Amazon and Humble have been alternating and matching Steams sales.

Which is why I'd rather give money to Valve, if the only reason you're having a sale is because a competitor is, then I'd rather stick with the company that brought the discounts in the first place. Not to mention that Amazon is a very shitty company.