Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Outlast looks fantastic, anyone who's played it, does it play as good as it feels from the video I just watched?

At work, so I can't watch the video, but it's a pretty decent to good horror game. There's no real tension once you know what the AI is going to do (and you'll figure it out pretty quickly), but there's still scares to be had from running around in the dark. It's a bit more about jump scares than building the tension, though, which results in it not really being as scary. There's also a fuck ton of batteries so you're never too worried about running out.

Re: Cook Serve Delicious...

Really glad I wasted the money on corn dogs and hot pretzels when I can't sell them when I hit 2 stars...

guess thats a spoiler, but also a warning to others who play it... <_<

Get fish. I am serious. Fish is a wonderful thing to have on the menu. It's a ridiculously easy recipe, it has the health nut ability, and it doesn't get significantly more difficult as you upgrade it (halfway through it adds lemon--that's it. Fish and salad are on my menu almost every day possible because they are both just so good.

Happens all the time with compliments/complaints.

I received countless compliments working at the brewpub behind the bar and then received one complaint (4 weeks ago) from a drunk patron who made up a story about how I disrespected him when he was harassing one of the girls and so I cut him off, and I technically got fired over it.

So yeah. Work and shit.

hey lukie you can make beer in this game.

I never used pretzels and corn dogs outside of when the health inspector showed up anyway, so losing them wasn't a big deal for me. If I lose beer or coffee I don't know what I'm going to do though.

Re: Cook Serve Delicious...

Really glad I wasted the money on corn dogs and hot pretzels when I can't sell them when I hit 2 stars...

guess thats a spoiler, but also a warning to others who play it... <_<

Get fish. I am serious. Fish is a wonderful thing to have on the menu. It's a ridiculously easy recipe, it has the health nut ability, and it doesn't get significantly more difficult as you upgrade it (halfway through it adds lemon--that's it. Fish and salad are on my menu almost every day possible because they are both just so good.

Yea, also saved for a few days, did some catering and got lobster...insanely easy. Drop it in the pot, then add 1 or 2 cups of butter

hey lukie you can make beer in this game.

I never used pretzels and corn dogs outside of when the health inspector showed up anyway, so losing them wasn't a big deal for me. If I lose beer or coffee I don't know what I'm going to do though.

I got it when it first came out and spent an entire weekend playing it non-stop. Was fun.

Lobster is great! My typical menu right now is coffee, salad, soup (sooooooo much money, sooooooooo many bonuses), and then the other three cycle out between bananas foster, lobster, fish, chicken, sushi, beer, and sometimes lasagna (but usually not lasagna because it is sooooooooo hard to get right). Or whatever my girlfriend likes. My current girlfriend likes nachos, which isn't that hard.