Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I got gifted Alan Wake today, alas it is something I really will never play truly. While id be willing to let it just sit, if anyone was willing to get me say brothers A Tale of two sons, id gladly give you Alan Wake in return and youd make out price wise?

I got gifted Alan Wake today, alas it is something I really will never play truly. While id be willing to let it just sit, if anyone was willing to get me say brothers A Tale of two sons, id gladly give you Alan Wake in return and youd make out price wise?

Alan Wake is pretty good, in my opinion. The story's a tad weird, but it's very atmospheric and has some memorable moments.

Alan Wake is pretty good, in my opinion. The story's a tad weird, but it's very atmospheric and has some memorable moments.

The thing is, I know I wont play it ever, it would collect dust in my library so am trying to do justice and pass it on to someone who will play and enjoy it while getting something that will be used in return :-P