Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Used some of the money I got from selling the trading cards to get World of Goo, because I loved that game on the Wii. The only game I was better at than my friends <_<

I'm also considering Prison Architect. It seems fun, but at the same time very tedious. That could just mean it'd give me a game to keep playing, though.

Prison Architect in itself will keep you plaing just because there is a new alpha every month, a video that explains what changed ect. In the past year i came back to this game more often than to any other game, other "early access" developers should take a bite out of their Pie. It´s very cool if you are remotly into any kind of 80s/90s tycoon game.

So I got a £20 Steam gift card today as part of birthday gifts. Not sure what to get with it though, picked up Portal 2 and Don't Starve and I'll get the Stanley Parable if it goes on special again.

Hitman: Absolution is only £3.99... is it worth it? I remember seeing (pretty funny) videos when it came out of all the bugs and stuff.

Whelp.

I didn't think I was going to get anything, partly due to money issues - partly due to not really wanting anything (well, if you count out Prison Architect, Europa Universalis IV or the Sons of Abraham expansion for CKII - but ignore that).

But everyone raving over Cook Serve Delicious made me look into that and god damn is it fun.

I made the stupid mistake of taking Crazy Dave's bet and then making my menu SOUP LASAGNA HAMBURGER BAKED POTATO PANCAKE SODA.

On the same day that my girlfriend came to the restaurant.

I hate my girlfriend. LEAVE ME ALONE LADY I AM TRYING TO RUN A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS

So after everyone raved about it, I got Cook Serve Delicious

Holy crap this game is fun

Edit: God damn...on an inspection day, with a menu that included soup, salad and pizza, I got every order perfect and all the chores done...I actually feel like I accomplished something there

• Like 2

I cannot tell when the thing turns blue for cooking. I didn't fulfill a single one of those damn orders.

EDIT: Just re-did the tutorial. It only turns blue when you need to do more stuff. It turns yellow cos it's a chicken breast and they just eat it as-is. Got it.