Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Can I grab this from Australia does anyone know? Or can someone grab one for me and I can send them the money?

You can get the steam code. It worked for me, on steam itself the game is blocked for germans because of license bullshit.

Who ever requested papers please. Also on sale at gog. 6,66$. in Euro thats 4,80... just 30 cent above the possible steam deal ;)

The gog version brings a bonus game and all sorts of extra content though. ;)

Looked up videos of both, one is a simpler version of papers, please; whilst the other is really simple if you have a good short term memory. The short one, doesnt interest me at all as after like one play Id be over it, while the opther has some intruige, but the fact its only for a few days in game time, i wouldnt even care too much on replayability.

When did this place become to open to listening to TEOL?

Probably related to the way I'm right about pretty much everything ever.

Oh hey it's under £2! Everyone with taste should go out and buy it!

Terraria is only £1.49 right now and is good fun. It's one of the 'craft' kind of games that have sprung up ever since Minecraft hit it big so there's something of a learning curve to get around, working out where to get materials, where to make stuff etc etc but you normally get a little list of what you can make from the materials you have available . There's a lot of world to explore, monsters to fight and items to find.

• Like 1