Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Does anyone know of a compatible game controller for my Mac? I want to get into the whole Steam gaming business.

OSX natively supports the PS3 controller via Bluetooth. You just need to connect it via USB first. I just dont know how well it works out without extra software since most games seem to be optimized for the xbox controller and windows use.

http://www.cultofmac.com/198793/use-a-playstation-3-controller-on-your-mac-with-bluetooth-os-x-tips/

Keep in mind that it will be paired with you Mac than, you have to repair it with you PS3 (or your frinds PS3 if you just borrow one to try it out) if you want it to work with you console again.

You can do it, Ruki! Check between the cushions of your sofa.

Also, that La-Mulana on the flash sales looks mildly interesting. All the blurb paints it as being quite hard.

So far I've bought the Guns of Icarus 4 pack, Final Fantasy VII, Surgeon Simulator and the Tomb Raider collection.

The latest Tomb Raider looks amazing with ultimate graphics settings enabled, the hair "TressFX" is pretty sweet too.

Oh, bought my friend Duck Tails last night too.

Anyone want Half Life 2: Episode One? I got it as part of 2011 holiday sale and totally forgot about it.

Is this a thing my computer would be able to run? :shifty:

Not sure, but you can have it regardless if you want it. I've got no other use for it as I already own it.

RE: Levelling up - get as many cards as you can and then craft badges. That or buy loads of games (particularly during a sale, as you earn a card for every £10 you spend in a sale).

Anyone want Half Life 2: Episode One? I got it as part of 2011 holiday sale and totally forgot about it.

Is this a thing my computer would be able to run? :shifty:

Not sure, but you can have it regardless if you want it. I've got no other use for it as I already own it.

Wooo! Apparently my computer can handle that! :D